Next CLS Event

I have been getting well prepared for the next CLS event. Any idea when the next one will show up?yye6odr3nrcs.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Most likely sometime between September 27 and October 25, but no one knows for sure.
  • Options
    More than ready too. Should be a cakewalk depending on mods.
  • andreacesa00
    260 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    He could come with R2 and the next R2 will probably be live on Sept-October and legendary events comes each 2/3 months
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options
    My line up is:

Farmboy g9 7* lvl85
    Leia g10 7* lvl85
    Old Ben g9 7* lvl85
    St han g10 7* lvl85
    R2 g12 7* lvl85 with zeta number crunch

All have gold LVL 15 mods with speed secondary...... I plan on hitting the auto button..... Lol
  • Options
    @BubbaFett

You probably will be able to...
  • Options
    Ya...... One thing I am trying to do is boost r2 and Ben...... They are very useful outside of just getting CLS......
  • Options
    Right after Rey’s Journey I guess, but still we don’t know when she comes.
  • Options
    I put together a spreadsheet to help me gear up CLS before I unlock him. If anyone wants to use it I just posted the file. The information came from SWGOH.GG I just made it so I knew exactly what I had. If you have any issues trying to use it just let me know. Enjoy your journey to Commander Luke Skywalker.
  • Options
    So no CLS this September, is October likely then?
  • Options
    Falcor77 wrote: »

CLS and Rey don't get announced in the monthly calendar. They will be announced with roughly a week's notice.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options

CLS and Rey don't get announced in the monthly calendar. They will be announced with roughly a week's notice.

Yes, but their droids would be in the calendar wouldn't they?
  • Options
    Rey wasn't with BB8 this month, so that doesn't always hold water.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Rey wasn't with BB8 this month, so that doesn't always hold water.

I'm not saying she will always run when bb8 runs, just like Luke doesn't always run when R2 runs..... When Luke or Rey run, their droid event accompanies them, so In would have expected to see R2 on the calendar if Luke was coming.......
  • Options
    they ran BB-8 as a money grab making people think JTR was coming. now we likely don't get JTR (and CLS) until October or November. they brought back R2 for May the 4th. why did they bring back BB-8 w/o JTR? of EA had any logic in their system they would have had JTR with BB-8, run CLS this month, then Thrawn next month. spread the events out. keep the $ consistent. this Thrawn/Chimaera event will do absolutely nothing for me and I refuse to put any more $ in this game. EA doesn't deserve it. btw, one of our top players quit today
  • thedrjojo
    953 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Yes, but their droids would be in the calendar wouldn't they?

Not if they run them special with the legendary as a bonus...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/173356/commander-luke-skywalkers-heros-journey-6-28-7-4#latest