A legendary discussion

Disclaimer: this is all just for speculation
What characters might be needed for upcoming legendary/hero events?
I'm thinking:
Bastilla, zaalbar, mission vao, jolee bindo, visas marr - Revan
Bounty hunters (any) - Jango
Scoundrels - Hondo
Wampa, HYoda, Captain Han, ROLO, CLS? - Jedi Luke
Ewoks (any) - C3PO
First order (any) - Snoke

I'm probably gonna farm all of them so help me out

Replies

• Options
    My guess is BH for Jango. Need 3 original and two new ones.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    It'd be Resistance for Snoke.
  • Options
    Why would Visas be required for Revan?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    We need that **** GG rework, and our lovely droideka.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Stud3099 wrote: »

It would be BH in general. But I would expect a "soft" requirement, meaning that the new characters do better due to the mechanics used, such as including a lot of counters to promote Aurra's stealth.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Stud3099 wrote: »

It would be BH in general. But I would expect a "soft" requirement, meaning that the new characters do better due to the mechanics used, such as including a lot of counters to promote Aurra's stealth.

Agree. But doesn’t follow legendary format. (Jedi being before cap) unless it’s something newly structured. Or Galactic republic to unlock? But won’t make cents.
  • Options
    Agree. But doesn’t follow legendary format. (Jedi being before cap) unless it’s something newly structured. Or Galactic republic to unlock? But won’t make cents. [/quote]

I think that it would require Galactic Republic just to follow the format of most legendary events too. I hope that they could possibly add Aurra Sing too, as well.

• Options
    Agree. But doesn’t follow legendary format. (Jedi being before cap) unless it’s something newly structured. Or Galactic republic to unlock? But won’t make cents.

I think that it would require Galactic Republic just to follow the format of most legendary events too. I hope that they could possibly add Aurra Sing too, as well.

[/quote]

The problem I am having with this. There are no galactic republicans available for purchase like BH are. Embo, sing, marquee toons. Bossk On a hard node. That’s where the money would be.
  • Options
    daanschaaf wrote: »
    I'm thinking:
    Scoundrels - Hondo
    Ewoks (any) - C3PO

• I think Bastilla, zaalbar, mission vao, jolee bindo and the new droid for Darth Malak.
    • First Order already has BB8, so if we get Snoke is marquee or with Resistance.
    • Hondo marquee everybody has already 5 scoundrels or is working on it. Remember you need 4 for Hoth, CLS and JRT, and Raid Han is really common these days.
    • Ewoks for C3PO possible.
    • Separatists for Padme.
    • Solo characters for OT Chewy.
  • Options
    daanschaaf wrote: »
    I'm thinking:
    Scoundrels - Hondo
    Ewoks (any) - C3PO

revan i have no idea but looks ok

jango i 100% agree

hondo scoundrels might work but maybe pirates instead if they add them

jedi luke... no wampa, lando instead or someone else. wampa doesn't make sense as he didn't help luke and wouldnt be an ally to fight with at all. instead he would be the first boss/enemy.
    --personally for jedi luke i would see it more as a mix of ep 5 characters and ep 6. CLS, bounty hunter leia, rebel chewie, han solo (6th one?), wicket?, and maybe vader as a special one for the last battle against palp
    not the best toon ideas but its a start for mine

C3PO i 100% agree

snoke should be resistance with a forced non finn lead (or enemy has ridiculous tenacity). first order is already used for bb8, why use it for 2 factions
  • Options
    For Jedi Luke, I fully expect that to be a Hero Journey and not a Legendary event, Similar to CLS.

Requiring CLS for the event would also make sense, because they you are continuing the original journey of Farmboy Luke->CLS -> Jedi Luke.

I could see it starting on Hoth, using any of the ROLO, Captain Han, Hoth Soldier/Scout. Possibly battle a Wampa or bunch of snowtroopers. Going to Dagobah and using Hermit Yoda and have to fight vision of vader, but I would hope they do either or on HYoda and Wampa. Lastly, goes to Cloud City where you need Lando and then probably Lobot just because. Fight Vader as last battle, CLS vs. Vader to unlock.

So in short, Jedi Master Luke will probably not be Legendary event, but Hero Journey, two very different modes of unlock.

Jango Fett I could very much see as a Legendary, but in the Legendary events you use the opposing faction to unlock, so it wouldn't be bounty hunters. Probably Galactic Republic toons to unlock. Make sense that might be next one since there has been so much BH love lately.

Revan is definitely Legendary worthy, but could also do Hero Journey using the KOTOR Toons. Visas probably not since she was KOTOR II, which is after Revan.

Hondo I could also see Legendary or Hero/Villain journey. Depend on mode would depend on which type of toons used to unlock.

Something is coming... Not sure what... but all these Marquees and no new legendary/hero toons released in a looooong time. Perhaps a new unlock method that is totally different from Legendary/Hero Journey events, which throws everything above out the window.

Very fun to speculate though.