Territory War Balanced?

Zerxis
posts Member
edited August 2018
My guild is having a horrible go in Territory War, everytime we sign up.. The enemy has more power on the front line compared to our entire guild.
Why is that?

Replies

• Options
    They have more players who focused on key squads instead of levelling randomly?
  • Options
    We are currently so mismatched in this present TW. My guild is 74mil GP and the opponent Guild is 103mil GP. This is so mismatched it’s incredibly demoralizing. Losing an honest battle is one thing, but taking away the will to even participate......
  • Options
    To my understanding it's all around how signs up. So My guild is 40m and we've gone up against 80m guild more times then not. But we end up winning 90% of them because of their lack of guild member participation. So in short they might be 100m, but only 80M or whatever is close to your sign up is.
  • Options
    That is what I thought, but you used to, until recently, see the GP of the combatants not the guild. Several wars ago I was able to see my GP in war was 60 mil whereas the guild
    Total is in the 70s. I also saw the opponents gp in the war at a lesser amount than their guild as a whole. Now after various updates, you can only find the entire guild GP.

Like I said, winning and losing is fine, but getting so mismatched kills the joy because there is no challenge or chance in h&@ of winning. Being outgunned 5 or 10 mil is one thing, but being outgunned by 30+ mil is like slingshots vs rifles