Be able to GP in manage menu

I would love to be able to see who and what order has the highest GP in our guild from the manage menu. We can see last activity to arena power but it would be awesome to see Galactic Power. My guild tries to stay at a minimum of 1.8 mil per player and it would be much easier to manage and see where everyone is at if I could choose to do so. Just a suggestion. Thanks!

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Many players/guild register their accounts to swhoh.gg, where this is possible.
  • TlMMEH
    60 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    You can sort by Raid Tickets (daily and lifetime), Guild Tokens (daily and lifetime), Donations (daily and lifetime), ARENA POWER, Last Activity, Player Level, and Rank.

The only ones of these I use as an officer in my guild is "Last Activity", and Daily Raid Tickets. The rest are useless, and any one of them could easily be replaced with Galactic Power. GP is the only thing I constantly want to sort by, and don't have the option to. And yes, because the option is not in game i am always on SWGOH.GG looking at our GP's, but I would rather not have to do that. I agree with the OP, there is no reason GP should not be an option, and it is long overdue.

*Edit: I forgot. I would also like a non-ghetto way of sorting alphabetically
  • Options
    Good idea, sorting players by GP should be added!
  • Options
    Yes, this needs to be added. Should be super easy and quick to do.
  • Options
    TlMMEH wrote: »
    You can sort by Raid Tickets (daily and lifetime), Guild Tokens (daily and lifetime), Donations (daily and lifetime), ARENA POWER, Last Activity, Player Level, and Rank.

The only ones of these I use as an officer in my guild is "Last Activity", and Daily Raid Tickets. The rest are useless, and any one of them could easily be replaced with Galactic Power. GP is the only thing I constantly want to sort by, and don't have the option to. And yes, because the option is not in game i am always on SWGOH.GG looking at our GP's, but I would rather not have to do that. I agree with the OP, there is no reason GP should not be an option, and it is long overdue.

*Edit: I forgot. I would also like a non-ghetto way of sorting alphabetically

I hear ya. As a guild leader I rarely look at anything else but last activity but sometimes a new player slips in below what we ask of GP. To go to another website to check this seems like a hassle. Just hoping to make it easier and simpler one day.