FO Squad - Poe, FO Stormtrooper, or another?

Mattercito
70 posts Member
edited March 2016
Hi.

Some days ago i asked you if a FO Squad could be viable (or at least fun) to play in Arena or GW. But now i want to know who would be the 5th best characters: Poe or FOST? The other 4 members are Phasma , Kylo, FOO and FOTP; but the last one is a bit hard to know who will be.

Poe gives his taunt and the turn meter reduction but FOST is good too because of the synergy with Phasma's ability.

FO Squad - Poe, FO Stormtrooper, or another? 17 votes

First Order Stormtrooper
29%
KFJeedsamjpPotatoManTMRevanTacoFactory 5 votes
Poe Dameron
17%
KAULIYGBAlastair 3 votes
Other
52%
ichotolotvincentlondonDarthBooeyTriquiDengarooLazerriftAmaltheaBalthasariusGonzalo1495 9 votes

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    Fives is an easier to fsrm FOST for the most part.
  • Options
    Other
    FO Stormtrooper I have, and am not a big fan. His self-buff costs one round and only lasts one round after that.
    Poe is a possibility, but apart from FOTP, most of your squad has decent HP.
    What about a healer. Lumi? Daka? Daka's stun is nice. Lumi hits hard and would work well as an assist under Phasma.

BTW anyone know if Magmatrooper is FO or empire or what?
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    In GW, you need a healer (obviously Daka is great with Phasma but Lumi, Barris or JC would be more healing).

I also like Daka for Arena although Dooku is good to stun QGJ leaders.
  • Options
    Other
    Dooku for sure.
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    DarthBooey wrote: »
    BTW anyone know if Magmatrooper is FO or empire or what?
    You can see Magmatrooper's character card in-game now. It's Empire/Human/Attacker.

• ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    Options
    I faced a full FO team in GW that completely shredded me and makes me want to start up a new team. He had Phasma, Kylo, FOST, FOTP and FOO.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe try

Phasma
    Foo
    poggle
    Fives
    Kylo

Would lend extra damage to everyone making up for tossing FOTP, between phasma and fives you can cut the speed of opponent down as well. And fives offers a assisst attack.
  • Options
    Other
    Im running a First Order Team since the relese of Phasma and managed to reach #2 yesterday and finished #6

I'm currently running

Phasma

Stormtrooper Han (Sometimes Royal Guard)

Lumi

First Order Officer (essential in this team)

First Order Tie Pilot

I was trying many different constelations til now and figured this one to be the best to compete in the actual meta, with still keeping the First Order Theme.

I really like Kylo, but he doesn't have place in higher ranks in this team imo.

Cheers and hope i could help a bit.

Balth