Looking For Guild

Daggerofmortis
146 posts Member
edited August 2018
Thank you for all the responses but I found a guild.

https://swgoh.gg/u/daggerofmortis/
User #5827 on discord.

Not sure what's going on with guilds these days but my guild just disbanded today. I tried to join another and they removed me with no explanation. So I decided to try an invite only guild thinking why go through the trouble inviting if you're just going to drop them. Well I guess I was underestimating people because that's exactly what happened. Now I've exceeded guild joins. Thanks a lot to those guilds.

So I guess I'll try here. We can be sure it's a go so I don't get stuck in a lockout. Link to swgoh.gg above. I never miss my 600, I can complete every mission in both TBs (some are rng dependent on final phase.), HPit is irrelevant as I solo it, HAAT I usually just post around 3-5 million since it should be irrelevant with guilds that average 2.6 mil gp members. T5 STR I do around 20mil usually. I participate in every game feature. Last guild I was playing full defense in TW and would post about 720 banners. I have 3 arena viable squads, zJTR G12, zzCLS G12, NS squad G10-12, Imp Troopers G10-11. You can see my magelo above if needing more. Not sure how long this lockout is.

Thanks.
Post edited by Daggerofmortis on

Replies

• Options
    Pm sent
  • Options
    The Republιc - Csilla is currently looking to fill 2 slots in our friendly and active guild. We are at 130mil GP 41LS TB stars and 43DS TB stars.
    Guild Info :
    Raid times are 9pm EST
    Payout is at 830 EST
    Participation in Territory Battle and Territory War is a MUST
    - Active listening for instructions on discord.

Raids:
    HAAT & hPIT are both on farm, about 3x a week.
    HSTR on farm 2x a week

Ideal candidates will have:
    - 2.5M+ GP (flexible, based on your roster)
    - CLS 7*
    - Rey (Jedi Training)
    - 5* Captain Han Solo & Hoth Rebel Soldier for the ROLO mission
    - Imperial Trooper squad capable of completing IPD mission
    - Viable Sith Raid teams and a desire to farm accordingly to keep HSRT on farm.

All applicants must provide SWGOH profile and you will get a response ASAP.
    Discord: Grymsted - Csilla (CRO)#6044 Feel free to PM me on discord
    Ally code: 341-236-679
    SWGOH: https://swgoh.gg/g/3263/senate-ksshards-of-alderaanks/
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/474404442830012417/479841694745886730/Csilla.jpg
  • Options
    The Zeta Zealots of Ziost are a new guild with experienced leaders looking for active players looking to grow and have fun! We'd love for you to give us a try, Dagger! If you're interested either PM on here or look us up via guild search!
    94a8hdsaxqry.jpg
  • Options
    Bantha Bones would be perfect fit based on criteria listed above. Winning at tb and tw
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for the responses. I found a guild now.
  • Options
    We will be adding discord soon when we get enough players. I also posted a thread with our aspirations and goals. Me and the co leader are very active so even missing one of us you'll get the other but i am usually on most of the day.