Started new accountant 3rd day of GW get hammered

DrewN76
566 posts Member
So, I am all for a challenge but this was out right ****. The account was level 43 ran into a group with 2 4* the rest 3* all level 47. Ok I put on my big boy pants went and levl d up to 44 before I tried. Got gear maxed on those I could and went at them. I wound up using a suicide squad as I have 11 open characters. Of course this was a whale account and I am f2p. So I win. Next battle a level 55 whale with a 6* Sid 5* JC and maul with 4* QGJ and chewy.

I am running
Chewy 4*
Talia 3*
JC 3*
Biggs 3*
GS 3*

While I am close to hitting 4* with all but Biggs .... How the heck is that even a completion? Three days into a new account and get screwed on GW like that? I am sure that this isn't competitive as my team didn't know we get a turn at hitting back. I have ever complained about the difficulty of GW till today there is no way that you can in three days time call facing two whales competitive competition in GW. And there is no way with squad power that this correlates to arena rankings.

Replies

• ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    Options
    You are not meant to be able to complete it with such a low powered team.

• DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    Uh... ****... Sorry, completed it for two days prior. The problem is the limited match ups at the start with cash whales... I had no trouble for two days till bam... Run into a brick wall there was no challenge what so ever ...
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Check out the merged thread on gw I started a thread comparing 3 accounts, then ea merged it !!
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    If I was an accountant I'd get hammered EVERY day.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    Nice. Haha... I like getting hammered just not like I did