Bounty hunter quests

Prev1
I don’t have a single person in top 50 of my arena running wampa and do galactic war everyday for the payout activation and have yet to see one (427/500)Is it really supposed to take 10 months to get by level 1
Not to mention the 6 months to get g88 territory battle victories
Bounty hunters are atrocious to gear and several are worthless now there’s new additions
I’m all for a challenge but over a year and half when most could sleepwalk all the way through jedi and sith in half the time seems broken

Replies

• Options
    Hello all, even though this is the 3rd iteration, i just wanted to share what i completed the wampa tier of galactic bounty event with.

At this level it's a bit rng dependant and took me several tries but wanted to share that wampa tier was doable with:
    Bossk 5* g11
    Ig88 7* g11(missing 3 pieces)
    Boba fett 7* g12(no g12 or g12+ pieces)
    Greedo 7* g11(missing 3 pieces)
    Dengar 7* g10(missing 1 piece)
    And only ONE zeta on bossk lead!
  • Options
    I have all Tier XII with Bossk and Greedo Zeta and have to go multiple times to finish it. Sometimes I cruise through and other times he attacks and 3 of my guys in one round without me getting a chance to have a turn. It’s quite ridiculous. If I time my stun attacks and Dengar hits him with a stun then I win. If Wampa gets his rage attack off it is impossible to win.
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Is Bossk the Best Leader for this Event?And is Dengar Necessary..I am Trying to Build a BH Squad for the Galatic Bounites..Any Help Would be Greatly Appreciated..

Profile:https://swgoh.gg/u/manoj1992/
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Mano wrote: »
    Is Bossk the Best Leader for this Event?And is Dengar Necessary..I am Trying to Build a BH Squad for the Galatic Bounites..Any Help Would be Greatly Appreciated..

Profile:https://swgoh.gg/u/manoj1992/

Bossk lead is a must. And dengar is also. You need to keep wampa stunned. Greedo removes TM, dengar and cad and bossk stun, boba ability blocks.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Bounties are all useful and far from worthless. And really, quests are just for your ego. Prize is nothing so it’s just title you are going for. Who cares how long that takes.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    qjqh2no3prhe.png
    Got it first try with my top 5 but he power slammed Zam insta killed.zBossk lead
  • Tanuki
    136 posts Member
    Options
    If you use them for gw, replay some of the events-marque ones you'll get it pretty quickly. The tough part will be defeating wampas. That'll take about 10 months or so if you can only battle them there. Plus all these rewards are added just for playing the game, not meant to be actively seeking them out
  • Tanuki
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Tanuki wrote: »
    If you use them for gw, replay some of the events-marque ones you'll get it pretty quickly. The tough part will be defeating wampas. That'll take about 10 months or so if you can only battle them there. Plus all these rewards are added just for playing the game, not meant to be actively seeking them out

In ds tb for wampas
  • Options
    Doesn't one of the galactic bounty events have wampa as an enemy unit?
    Just go in, kill the wampas and retreat
  • Options
    if theres none in your top 50 of arena and you really want this quest done drop your rank a bit. its what i did and it helped me finish bobas part (now for greedos 500 contracts yay....)

granted im not in top 50 (generally top 120-80) but its still do-able like this

as for the ig-88 i 100% agree that that will be annoying. i wish/hope they make past battles count for that (along with TW wins)
  • Tanuki
    136 posts Member
    Options
    How are you supposed to get your contract payouts with boosk lead? So far seemed not douable
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    The weakest enemy should have an icon so you know to hit them. and you just attack. Bossk calls a group attack, Boba can double tap, Greedo can multi hit, now Cad can too...
  • Options
    A lot of these new events make it so you have to keep trying. Unfortunately - I ain’t got time for that. So I try 1-3 times and then just auto a lower tier.

Some of the mythic tiers are like that too but even longer. Those I try once maybe twice tops. Too boring but that’s my call.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Tanuki wrote: »
    How are you supposed to get your contract payouts with boosk lead? So far seemed not douable

I use hunting party combine that with boba and greedo multi attacks and dengars detonators. It’s very easy.
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    if theres none in your top 50 of arena and you really want this quest done drop your rank a bit. its what i did and it helped me finish bobas part (now for greedos 500 contracts yay....)

as for the ig-88 i 100% agree that that will be annoying. i wish/hope they make past battles count for that (along with TW wins)
    It took me two DSTB for ig88 don't use him in bounty hunter special you get six battles with him each DSTB
  • Options
    Scabmaggot wrote: »

It took me two DSTB for ig88 don't use him in bounty hunter special you get six battles with him each DSTB

does he have to live? cuz i have a hard time beating phase 6 and sometimes phase 5
  • Options
    Scabmaggot wrote: »

does he have to live? cuz i have a hard time beating phase 6 and sometimes phase 5

Possibly i was putting him in with either NS with zombie or Sith with sith trooper so he wasn't getting attacked
  • GrandAdmiralPrawn
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Anyone else disappointed in the rewards for the new Galactic Bounties event? Feels like the devs have missed a trick here.

In GB1 the shards are really worth something to the F2P/non-whale players, as aside from Paploo on the lowest stage all the other toons are non-farmable and are either gained from specific events (Raid Han, ROLO, Probe Droid) or at a very high cost (Wampa).

Cut to GB2 and all the toons are already on farmable nodes - Qi'ra, Visas, Holdo (...), Ashoka Fulcrum & Nest (who is at least on a very hard to farm ship node as suiting her skill set). It would have been the perfect chance to give players a shot at unlocking some characters faster - notably Hermit Yoda - which would have made sense to put in the same "deadly" level slot as the Wampa, and GK as an obvious echo to Raid Han.

Here's hoping they circulate the rewards. Honestly don't see the point in heavily levelling and gearing up BHs for toons I can daily farm... or Holdo...
  • Options
    Then don’t, . Level your BH to use them in DS Tb, and the first event, and consider the second a bonus, problem solved.
  • Options
    Not disappointed. I'm farming visas right now. 20 shards tomorrow will be nice.
  • Options
    Then don’t, . Level your BH to use them in DS Tb, and the first event, and consider the second a bonus, problem solved.

To my actual point though - that it's a missed opportunity to offer something rarer to the players, as opposed to something already accessible... like the the rewards for GB1...
  • Options
    It depends what part of the game you're at. I thought the GB1 rewards were garbage because I already had all those toons at 7* so it's nice to have some newly released toons in GB2.
  • Tabub
    50 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

To my actual point though - that it's a missed opportunity to offer something rarer to the players, as opposed to something already accessible... like the the rewards for GB1...

Eh, I feel like the rate of han solo shards compared to single hard nodes is not the hugest of differences, not to mention how difficult it is to beat nests node, it will speed up the farms which will be nice
  • Options
    Not disappointed, finished all the first bounty Characters. Still farming 4/5 characters in the new bounty event.
  • Options
    I'm not disappointed. Looking forward to a stronger Visas as well. I'm sure I won't be able to play for Enfys, just like I can't crack IPD or Wampa yet either. Just need much stronger BHs, and that's not a bad thing at all. They're a stellar Sith Raid Ph 2 team that hardly anyone's talking about.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    I think the second one adds a great deal for most players. Ahsoka Fulcrum is a Fleet Store only character and does not show up frequently. Visas and Holdo have only been on nodes for roughly 2 months and Qi'ra 2 weeks. Nest became farmable just yesterday. When things add up, this is a great opportunity for players that have great BH teams looking to take a bite off the hard node farm.
  • Options
    It depends what part of the game you're at. I thought the GB1 rewards were garbage because I already had all those toons at 7* so it's nice to have some newly released toons in GB2.

This makes sense. I've been playing for nearly a year and only recently has my guild reached the point where HAAT is feasible, so it'll be a while till I'm unlocking GK for example. Also only at a 6* Han, and maybe a handful of Wampa shards. It must be harder to find events to be interested in once virtually everything is unlocked.
  • Options

This makes sense. I've been playing for nearly a year and only recently has my guild reached the point where HAAT is feasible, so it'll be a while till I'm unlocking GK for example. Also only at a 6* Han, and maybe a handful of Wampa shards. It must be harder to find events to be interested in once virtually everything is unlocked.

You are just interested for a different reason. Shard shop currency is always welcome.
  • Options
    Looking forward to holdo shards myself. 50/100 so this will be nice
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Have to say I am very happy at the chance to earn 20 Nest shards, assuming i can beat it. If not I'll happily take the 20 Qira shards as I am working on both.