3 star magmatrooper

Saw one today, wondering how it is even possible since he is only available in login rewards..

Replies

• Options
    You can borrow him as a generated ally in the challenges.

It's the same thing as seeing a 2-3* toon that unlocks at 4*.
    114 posts Member
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »

I borrowed him as an ally but can't really judge him he was only three stars, no proper gear or abilities, he did damage to a random target as stated he would the sound effects are cool on his special.
  • Wenyi
    18 posts Member
    Options
    I hope this guy will be a new AOE tank such as Kylo to replace 88.
  • Options
    123 wrote: »

I borrowed him as an ally but can't really judge him he was only three stars, no proper gear or abilities, he did damage to a random target as stated he would the sound effects are cool on his special.

Your lucky, I have been not using sims in hope of getting to check him out. The God of RNG squad selection apparently hates me. :/

• Options
    I borrowed him to, but it was like 2*
  • vangoh
    127 posts Member
    Options

Your lucky, I have been not using sims in hope of getting to check him out. The God of RNG squad selection apparently hates me. :/

You're not missing much he's hard to judge other than checking out his special which looks cool.
  • Options

Can't you just hit the back button before you engage in battle and reset the ally selection roster?

Tekken 7
  • Options

Can't you just hit the back button before you engage in battle and reset the ally selection roster?

You can but it still takes forever to roll the dice that way.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
    114 posts Member
    Options

I was in one of the challenges, but can't remember which one, gold fish brain lol
  • Options
    This may save you some time.

https://youtu.be/ijJ3fgjJYUA
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't bother trying to get him as ally, the generated one sucks really bad. He will be a very good character though