Enfys Nest Galactic Bounties II Strategy

What’s the team to get the job done on this special mission? Trying to figure out how to do it with just BH

Replies

• GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I think you need Embo and Aurra under zBossk lead. Embos Payout Special bypasses her bonus protection and Aurra keep her stuned. Luckily she wont regerate health.

The last 2 could be Cad Bane and Dengar for more Stuns.

Boba;Greedo and IG88 didnt work for me.

All of them are counterd to death verry quick.due to their multi attacks or low health.

I tried Boosk (L), Boba, IG88, Dengar and Greedo but the best i could get so far was to down her health to the red region.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I make it to nest and get her about half way then she just goes turn after turn 1 shotting the entire team. High potency and stuns is the only way i think its going to happen. Dengar and zgreedo under zBossk lead maybe?
  • Options
    I used zBossk (5*), Boba, Dengar, Greedo, Cad Bane (all G11) with moderate speeds from mods (+60 to 85).
    The key is to keep her stun locked and apply Detonators liberally. When she comes out of stun, it counts as a turn and she loses her bonus protection before the detonators explode.
    You have 3 stuns on this team (Bossk, Cad, Dengar) plus one more if you want to get crazy and zeta Greedo (I did not).
    I would caution using Zam - I tried her and found myself having no choice but to use her basic (which detonates all thermals). They'd detonate while Nest had bonus protection and cause essentially no damage.
  • Tompai
    17 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I got Chewie 7* on first try, but this was extremely redicilously difficult.
    Tried zBossk g11, Boba g12 and Aurra g11 lead.
    Also have Dengar g11 and Greedo g9.

After grinding for almost 2 hours with zBossk lead, stuns and detonators I got lucky with RNG and I won!
    2nd time "just" took 1 hour...

I think this event is designed for Embo, since he can bypass protection.
    Post edited by Tompai on
  • Options
    Even with G12's and zetas.

RNG fest.
  • Options
    I fought it 4 times, beating it twice. G12 zbossk, g12 bobba, g11 dengar, ig and cad.
    Nest one shots everyone except bossk and dengar, so I applied detonaters under stun and eventually it kills her.
  • Options
    One question: why IG-88's Zeta doesn't work on Enfys Nest??? It says "Target Locked enemies can't recover Health or Protection"...
    @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »

RNG fest.

Which is why I never needed more than 3 tries on any instance of this event (first try at the very last attempt).
    So much RNG...
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Kudlaty wrote: »
    One question: why IG-88's Zeta doesn't work on Enfys Nest??? It says "Target Locked enemies can't recover Health or Protection"...

Enfys doesn’t recover health or protection when she is target locked, she does however gain bonus protection which isn’t the same thing and you can’t prevent her from gaining it.
  • Options
    Like many many people have said: TD Team for the win, even lower gear than you'd normally expect. Or add Embo. Or add Aurra for an additional stun. Try Zam lead with Greedo, Dengar, Aurra, etc. Under a Zam lead any special ability adds a TD, even passives. And Nest can't counter the application of a normal TD or a Zam-lead TD. Before you know it you have 10+ on her, she takes a turn and she's gone.
  • Options

Enfys doesn’t recover health or protection when she is target locked, she does however gain bonus protection which isn’t the same thing and you can’t prevent her from gaining it.

If she is granted "bonus protection" it should be done by a buff (maybe even unique and non disspellable). If it's not a buff then it is a recovery. It's very simple and transparent. When they do it like it works now they create a lot of unnecessary confusion, because in some future chars they may add more hidden protection types like "additional protection" or "special protection" or "super hiper crazy protection" and we will never know what ability works on what char until we test EVERY ability against EVERY char - so why bother to even create and read abilities description?

@CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    Tannjam wrote: »
    I used zBossk (5*), Boba, Dengar, Greedo, Cad Bane (all G11) with moderate speeds from mods (+60 to 85).
    The key is to keep her stun locked and apply Detonators liberally. When she comes out of stun, it counts as a turn and she loses her bonus protection before the detonators explode.
    You have 3 stuns on this team (Bossk, Cad, Dengar) plus one more if you want to get crazy and zeta Greedo (I did not).
    I would caution using Zam - I tried her and found myself having no choice but to use her basic (which detonates all thermals). They'd detonate while Nest had bonus protection and cause essentially no damage.

I second this. If you are still struggling and have Zam geared try using her though. If you time it right she helps, because she applies more detonators. If you time it wrong she clears them all to burn through bonus protection which is useless. So she has the potential to be helpful, but it’s heavily RNG based. I wouldn’t recommend it unless you can’t beat it without getting fortunate RNG anyways.
  • Options

If she is granted "bonus protection" it should be done by a buff (maybe even unique and non disspellable). If it's not a buff then it is a recovery. It's very simple and transparent. When they do it like it works now they create a lot of unnecessary confusion, because in some future chars they may add more hidden protection types like "additional protection" or "special protection" or "super hiper crazy protection" and we will never know what ability works on what char until we test EVERY ability against EVERY char - so why bother to even create and read abilities description?

Bonus protection basically works the same way as the protection up buff, but it can’t be dispelled or prevented, and doesn’t count as a buff since there is no status effect above her head.
  • Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »

RNG fest.

Oh boy, this coldest of cold takes again......

Like all events, it's only an "RNG fest" because you're using the wrong team. You're like a child trying to jam a square peg into a round hole and then getting frustrated when that doesn't work. Embo is the round hole, use him. Don't have him? Well then work on him and maybe get it next time.

Each event is a bespoke puzzle. Why do you expect the same squad to solve everything and get mad when it doesn't?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Definition of insanity...
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    After several tries I found the right strategy for me: bag Fulcrum this time and power up Zam for next time. Your mileage may vary. :D
  • Options
    Yeah Zam or Zam lead or 3ish hits from Embo's special that avoids protection can all trash her.
  • Options
    Cad/Jango + stun lock (cad/aurra/greedo/bossk so on) stylzf2dxlm9.png
  • Options
    Really just need zBossk, Cad and Dengar. I brought Greedo and Boba but they get basically got 1-hit countered both times. Tbh I auto'd second attempt. Used meh mods.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Jango lead bossk boba dengar greedo auto walk away
  • Options
    Boba was useful but only because of some lucky timing; stunned her and used everything I had to apply as many debuffs as possible along with 5 detonators, she came out of stun and still had most of the debuffs but no bonus protection. I used Bossk's taunt to give offense up to everyone, then used Execute and got about 107k damage.