Full character from chromium?

Onoma00
1 posts Member
edited August 2018
So as the tilte say i started new account - lvl 5 150 gems + 200 from facebook and i opened my chroma pack and got Captain Phasma 25 / 50 shards .Is something i m missing or there is no guarented full character anymore?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Only the mega packs offer a full character. The others are a chance at 5-25 shards. Welcome to the game. And the grind
  • Options
    Im pretty sure you need to buy the 8x chromium to get a full Character
  • IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    The singles don't guarantee a character...and some advice: Don't spend crystals on chromium packs. You might not get a character that's useful, and if you do, you most likely could just farm them later on. Unless your a whale, crystals are best spent on 50c energy refreshes to farm gear, or shards.
  • Options
    Oh, and farm Phoenix, their good in arena early game, and you get Grand Admiral Thrawn, and Emperor Palpatine with them later on. I've been playing this game for two years so take my advice whole-heartedly.
  • Options
    Yea i have read for first chromium pack thats why i bought it but i guess they changed it . or maybe i need to hit some lvl first? Idk ...anyway thanks for your asnwers
  • Options
    It’s only a chance. I occasionally buy the mega packs. On average I get 2 full characters, so that would mean about a 25% per pack chance.