Rate of progression?

This post isn't meant to be a complaint, more of an inquiry to what people think it should be like.

When did the sith raid get launched? Something like February or March, right? I don't remember exactly. So in that time frame, since it was launched, what has been your rate of progression through the raid?

The guild I'm in at about 96m gp right now has been able to go from taking a week to clear tier 4 down to about 48 hours. Tier 5 takes us about 5 days or so to clear. We don't have full participation either nor a full guild. (anyone want to join? Haha Japanese only though haha)

What has been your rate of progression so far? Do you think it fits the current difficulty of the raid? I definitely think the raid needs to be balanced a bit more, but I'm also curious as to what the devs thought about for rate of progression when designing this raid.

At my guild's current rate, we'll clear heroic probably sometime next year. I don't think that's very good. Each tier should be like a stepping stone that gets you closer to the top. And I just don't really feel that is the case with the current reward system.

So should everyone be running around with a g12+ Traya? No. But what should be our rate of progression for a raid we spend every day trying to complete. Should it take a guild over a year to be able to unlock Traya? I don't think so. The sense of progression and achievement is probably already gone by then.

So if and when we get another raid I. The future, I hope that is taken into consideration.

Replies

• Options
    It is end game content.. but if your guild has each member focus on one team per phase at a time it should speed it up for your guild.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    It sounds like it should take your guild some time to get to heroic. Now if you guys focus on getting it done, it shouldn't take too long if everyone works on it. Especially with more toons coming out that make beating it easier.

They are about to make the lower tiers easier and more rewarding, too