Suggestions for my PVP Team

Hey Guys,

i need your advice which "main" team i should use for PVP. Please see my Heroes attached.

At the moment my arena team is Leader Barris4*, Talia5*, Assaj 5*, Lumi 4*, Sister Initiate4*

Im looking very much forward for your opinions.

Thank you guys,

Greetz

directupload.net/file/d/4204/5hb69x4q_png.htm
directupload.net/file/d/4204/wtr8bjau_png.htm

Replies

• Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    Prob just replace iniate for sid.
  • Options
    If I were you I would use:

1. Baris or luminara as leader
    2. Bariss or lum (whichever is not leader)
    3. Sidious
    4. Jawa
    5. Ashoka or asajj or dathcha
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • speZialiZt
    119 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Thanks, first of all.
    Jawa or/and Datcha? Never thougt about this, can you maybe explain why?
    @Time Sisters DMG is sick, i think better to move out talia?

What about Tarkin? Is he worth to skill? A full Jedi Squad with Barris, Lumi, Ashoka, Qui-Gon and Kit Fisto could also work .. hmmm
  • Options
    Got Daka 4* now and Kit Fisto 4* could now do also a full Jedi squad or a 4 Sisters squad +1
  • Options
    No one ideas?
  • Options
    Swap Bariss for Ahsoka and Initiate for Old Daka and you've got my team.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Initiate is my TOP DD.. im not sure if this is a good idea.. what about Tarkin? Does someone have him? His abilities are quite good i think. Maybe i should also focus on Kit Fisto or Qui-Gon? I think my dmg output is to low..
  • Options
    speZialiZt wrote: »
    Thanks, first of all.
    Jawa or/and Datcha? Never thougt about this, can you maybe explain why?
    @Time Sisters DMG is sick, i think better to move out talia?

What about Tarkin? Is he worth to skill? A full Jedi Squad with Barris, Lumi, Ashoka, Qui-Gon and Kit Fisto could also work .. hmmm

I meant jawa but you could try dathcha. I don't have dathcha but heard he is decent.

Jawa does more single target damage than any other character I have, and I have several good ones. He has synergy with sidious, or anyone else who debuffs. His basic attack does +35% damage if the target is debuffed--you can do the math on that.

His health is a little low--that would be the only drawback.

He doesn't really add any utility, just a lot of damage. Maybe not the best choice for most teams, but he can fill the role I described.

ymmv

Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    You've got the majority of a nightsister team. I'd stay the course, running Ventress as leader, Talia as mid range dps, healer and turn manipulator, Nightsister Initiate as heavy damage and tank, and then go farm Old Daka for stuns and low healing (and sometimes res). Running this team would have you attacking blazing fast. To cram in a little more, I would consider Captain Phasma to double your teams damage potential with advantage and through turn meter manipulation. This is also an all darkside team, providing you with a lot of strength when doing darkside missions.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah talia is a pretty average hero imo, sid is much better because of his heal block. Old daka can also replace bariss depending on how you want to run your team. The stuns you get with her and ventriss are very helpful.