Now that Thrawn is fixed, can we please fix FOO??

First Order Officer suffers from the same problem Thrawn had, his marching orders grants 100% tm but there is no guarantee that the toon who gets MO will go next, especially if he cleanses debuffs and other team gets tm as a result. Far too many times, someone else gets a turn before the MO target and completely wipes out the buffs using fracture, isolate, torment, etc. Please fix this like you fixed Thrawn!

Replies

• Options
    I'm not sure FOO has an issue, the issue with Thrawn was that even himself could go before the target ally that he exchanged TM with...
    With FOO is simple a RNG of the ones that have 100% TM after FOO uses MO
  • Options
    aperingo wrote: »
    I'm not sure FOO has an issue, the issue with Thrawn was that even himself could go before the target ally that he exchanged TM with...
    With FOO is simple a RNG of the ones that have 100% TM after FOO uses MO
    I disagree, essentially thrawn is doing the exact same thing. Swapping 100% tm is just giving another toon 100% tm. Plus with the idea of ‘an immediate next turn’ becoming more common, giving 100% is being power creeped
  • Options
    If any toon uses an ability that requires the player to select one of their toons and give it 100% TM, then that toon should go next, even if other toons have a full tm bar.
  • Options
    I honestly never thought it was broken. It seems less broken than Han not going first if someone else starts with 100% TM too.