Dark Side battle 7-D hard - finally did it

eBitzu
286 posts Member
Hello guys,

Thank you for your feedback and support, here is the video of the event.. you could have seen it live on youtube earlier today.

https://youtu.be/YpFH5tCLl3s
Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations!

You received 2 stars cause someone died. But due to the fact the character was resurrected and you finished it with everyone alive, so the game gives you 3 stars.

• Options
    How do you take video?
  • eBitzu
    286 posts Member
    Options
    How do you take video?

I have a software I use to capture content from BlueStacks.. there are a lot of these software that capture what you make but this one streams to youtube (Open Broadcaster Software)
  • Options
    What was your teams star / level.
  • Options
    Never mind I watched the vid
  • Options
    Also android is better than iPhone
    I hold the power button on my xperia z3v and I can record my screen B)
  • eBitzu
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Also android is better than iPhone
    I hold the power button on my xperia z3v and I can record my screen B)

That's a feature of your phone not of your OS. :(
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Congratulations. I was a bit hesitant at first without Daka or properly starred Dooku. However, it was a complete snooze fest without either on my first try with Sid lead, GS, i88, Poggle, Kylo and borrowed Phasma. Boss died so fast he never AoE and only countered twice. You don't need a healer or rng stun just raw power and assists.
  • Options
    Hey congrats!
    Well done.
  • eBitzu
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Anraeth wrote: »
    Congratulations. I was a bit hesitant at first without Daka or properly starred Dooku. However, it was a complete snooze fest without either on my first try with Sid lead, GS, i88, Poggle, Kylo and borrowed Phasma. Boss died so fast he never AoE and only countered twice. You don't need a healer or rng stun just raw power and assists.

But I don't have raw power .. :( don't have droid team.. just what is there
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    I attempted all the 7 Ds hard nodes this morning after I reached level 70. But only one of my DS characters were 70. The others were 65-68. I had phasma6*(l), dooku 4*, Sid 7* (level 62), GS 5* and the must have daka. Daka was my level 70 and at 5*, just upgraded her to 5* now so thought I'd try.
    I borrowed a poggle ally for 7A 7C and 7D, and for 7B I used a maxed asajj. I managed to 3* A, B and D :) I was pretty happy with that. I'll go back to C another time but I have Rey and anakin nodes open for sims now
  • eBitzu
    286 posts Member
    Options
    DV_27 wrote: »
    I attempted all the 7 Ds hard nodes this morning after I reached level 70. But only one of my DS characters were 70. The others were 65-68. I had phasma6*(l), dooku 4*, Sid 7* (level 62), GS 5* and the must have daka. Daka was my level 70 and at 5*, just upgraded her to 5* now so thought I'd try.
    I borrowed a poggle ally for 7A 7C and 7D, and for 7B I used a maxed asajj. I managed to 3* A, B and D :) I was pretty happy with that. I'll go back to C another time but I have Rey and anakin nodes open for sims now

Man you lucky :)
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    eBitzu wrote: »
    DV_27 wrote: »

Man you lucky :)
    Only because of all these threads :D I learnt here that I needed daka and also to take out the clones first to stop the TM thing. The stuns from dooku and daka made all the difference