Yoda or Bastila? zeta lead in sith raid?

Im wondering which one I should zeta for the sith raid.
The questions I have are:
Which is the best overall lead for the raid?
Which one do I get the overall most use for?
Last, but not least, which phases are each of them best in?

Replies

• Options
    Yoda lead phase 1(but better options with RJT and BH)
    Bastilla lead for phase 2
  • Options
    If you are gonna be using bastilla lead for p2, you don't need to zeta her lead. Pain is unresistable and she's there only for the extra protection. (Please correct me if i'm wrong, with proof and stuff.)

Yoda lead needs to be zetad for p1 though. I like the bastilla p2 team more, because lesser rng. But better scores are in p1 with yoda.
  • Options
    If you are gonna be using bastilla lead for p2, you don't need to zeta her lead. Pain is unresistable and she's there only for the extra protection. (Please correct me if i'm wrong, with proof and stuff.)

Yoda lead needs to be zetad for p1 though. I like the bastilla p2 team more, because lesser rng. But better scores are in p1 with yoda.

True, but P2 needs Some team capable of doing damage.
  • Options
    isn't the zeta on yoda's lead a liability in p1? all those extra buffs are reducing nihilus's cooldowns.
  • Gannon
    1632 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hit before he's down 50% so you get foresight and tm and not the other buffs ;)
  • Options
    i don't mean his basic. his leader ability gives buffs whenever you take or resist a debuff. that's what i wouldn't want.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Gmy for p2. Bastila’s zeta lead really doesn’t add much for p2 of hsr outside of resisting the adds’ debuffs, whereas the Gmy’s special should make a huge difference with the foresight and tm gain. Spread foresight so sion Wiffs when he attacks. I had this very same question today and since I don’t use jedi in arena I went with gmy. Bastila is really only there for the extra protection and buffs.
  • Options
    Just a quick update: I went from getting around 1-1.2 million in p2 to getting slightly over 3 million today with the zeta on GMY.

obl3at7yo8p7.png
  • Gannon
    1632 posts Member
    Options
    Tbh I'd rather use gmy for p1, and run bastilla with other random Jedi in p2
  • Options
    Gannon wrote: »

I prefer resistance with Visas for p1. You never have to worry about timing of foresight.
  • Gannon
    1632 posts Member
    Options
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    Gannon wrote: »

I prefer resistance with Visas for p1. You never have to worry about timing of foresight.

Them too, and Embo hunters lol I'm trying to get as many raid teams per person as possible in my guild. There's enough now that everyone can manage 2-3 teams per phase at least =)
  • Options
    You don’t really need that many for everyone. Eventually it goes so fast that you don’t have time. In my guild p1 lasts 15-19 minutes. P2 I barely have time to run three teams and there is absolutely no time to do restarts. I suppose it will be different for every guild but typically your people who are working hard to get top 10 or top 20 will carry the rest of the guild. Some people are ok with just getting the minimum rewards once it’s on farm. For example we had 11 people post zeroes and a total of 18 people with less than a million damage and still completed it in less than 1.5 hours last time. It works out good for both sides. The people who want those top 10 rewards are glad that some people sit out because it allows more teams to be run and it’s less competition for those top spots, and the people who don’t want to have to spend a ton of time in the raid or farm and gear specific characters can rely on the heavy hitters to get them rewards.