Is Rex’s ARC-170 the worst ship in the game?

Rex is one of the few pilots I have at a half decent gear level (above G8) so I’ve always figured I’ve been using him out of necessity, but at this point I question whether a G8 pilot would be better than a maxed out Rex.

His ship genuinely brings NOTHING to the table as far as I can see.

So is he the worst ship in the entire game or am I maybe missing something?

Replies

• Options
    No, Wedge's ship is the worst in the game.

• Options
    Rex can inflict target lock with his basic attack, so he does bring something to the table. He does have one of the less useful ships though.
  • Options

Aww but I like wedges ship. :( lol
  • Options
    This is saddening. It has taken me longer to max the ship for Rex as it took me any ship. I just got it to 7*...
  • Options
    Rex is one of the few pilots I have at a half decent gear level (above G8) so I’ve always figured I’ve been using him out of necessity, but at this point I question whether a G8 pilot would be better than a maxed out Rex.

You are missing gear (G8 Rex), that is why your ship sucks
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

You are missing gear (G8 Rex), that is why your ship sucks

I have my Rex at g12 and his ship is in my 2nd row, although that isn't a good representation of ship strength, but I will say his reinforcement abilities are absolutely garbage.
  • Options
    Don't forget it takes forever to farm to 7 stars.
  • Options

Aww but I like wedges ship. :( lol

Like it all you want mate...it's still dreadful :smile:
  • Options
    Nah @ElleMadara my Rex is Gear 12 only missing the 12+ pieces.

And anyone saying Wedge’s ship is worse than Rex’s clearly hasn’t used both :D

At least wedge has more than one damaging ability and it can hit higher than 15k
  • Options
    Wedges ship has actually become useful as a reinforcement now as it's effective as a counter to hounds tooth.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    rex, ep 7 Mill. Falcon (**** is censored. what the kittens?!) and fosftp are all garbage. Which one of those is worst? I'd give the edge to rex by a smidgin. At least the other 2 can do damage.

E again: but it's allowed when editing. ROFL
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Abbreviating the Falcon makes it represent someone with Oedipal tendencies.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Is the Ep. 7 Falcon actually bad?? I had no idea. I guess I haven’t seen anyone use it.
  • Options
    Is the Ep. 7 Falcon actually bad?? I had no idea. I guess I haven’t seen anyone use it.

2.0 came out right as I 7* it. My crew is only g10, but yeah, it's garbage more. Zero HP. Same with Reaper.
  • Options

2.0 came out right as I 7* it. My crew is only g10, but yeah, it's garbage more. Zero HP. Same with Reaper.

Reaper isn't as good as it was but is still a very good ship. But Rey said it best regarding the Falcon: That one's garbage!