We need CONTENT....

JoshG
908 posts Member
First off I love (or at least loved) this game, but lately I am really getting bored. Really it's just turning into a chore right now. I mean re-fill cantina twice and press sim. Re-fill energy 4ish times and press sim. Then comes arena which consists of fighting the EXACT same 10-12 teams every nite who use the EXACT same 10-12 characters. I have honestly been too bored (and busy) to bother sniping into #1 at prize time for the past week. And GW is exactly 2.4 times worse than arena....fight Phas/Sid/Lumi over and over. Oh and challenges.....

Anyway rant over. I just hope they give us some fresh content in the near future. I would love to see a realtime arena, story mode, guild battles, etc. Anything to spice things up and keep us hooked. Really once you are level 70 and max out the characters you want there isn't much left to do, and I refuse to invest in bad characters.

Replies

• Options
    Looking forward to the guilds... Then hopefully guild wars. I loved this game. Still do.
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    +1

I'm sure they're well aware of the demand, but they also want to extend the longevity of the game for lucrative purposes of course

I'm bored out of my mind, not having much to do, grinding for purple hairdryers isn't exactly fun you know
  • enigma_jedi
    204 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The developers said they are working on new content. But new content will take time.

I expect new content in next 1-3 months.

Guilds will obviously be the first new content out. After that who knows what they will do.

I have a roster of 20 purple geared toons. I barely use 7-8 of them in galactic wars and Arena. The remaining 12 purple geared toons are sitting there doing nothing. I have just maxed them out through shipments..because there is nothing else to do. I don't even use these maxed out toons besides challenges which are just too easy and auto mode.

Real mode Arena will spice things up a lot. Like Hero Academy..it should be turn based manual mode. Not AI doing stupid moves.

We need a way to use our deep roster. Galactic Wars only uses like 30% of our strong roster. So many toons just sitting barely being played.

Right now, only Jedi, Sith and Droids are strong. All others are weak as hell. So, there is no diversity at all in the Arena. Its freaking all similar teams. Gets boring after a while.

They need to add lot more content than what is currently there. They need to buff up lot of lesser used toons to create more diversity.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I inderstand progress takes time, I just hope they are in it for the long haul with this game. So many of these iOS games are just a quick money grab. Hooefully that is not the case here.
  • Options
    Now *THIS* is a topic that no one can ever disagree with in any game, old or new, ever!
    ... But watch, somebody, somehow, will find a way. :/
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Now *THIS* is a topic that no one can ever disagree with in any game, old or new, ever!

If I had to pick, I'd take bug fixes over content.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options

I disagree. We need less content.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    Options
    Arena is the only thing keeping my interest in the game. Check in a few times a day to make sure I don't drop too far down the LB. I must admit its really a lot of work to make sure your team stays in top 5.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options

I can disagree (with part of this guys comment haha), whatch this muahahahaha
    Right now, only Jedi, Sith and Droids are strong. All others are weak as hell.

i think you made a slight typo there ;) you said jedi/sith are strong (while true in the lore its sadly incorrect in this game).

The random filler characters are the strong ones (FOTP, geo soldier, etc) while the saber wielders are left with little to be desired outside of nostalgia and asthetics
  • Options
    I am going to partially disagree. This is a mobile game. I think people these days treat mobile games as much more than they should. Time fillers. This isn't a platform game.

However, on that note, one wonders why some of the packs/content costs as much as they do for a mobile game.

We will get more content eventually.. the game has been out of a few months. I think a lot of people expect too much of mobile games. They burn themselves out too quickly and then just complain complain complain.

I am happy with what is out there now and frankly don't want to feel like I "have to" do a bunch more things to "keep up". I use these terms loosely since I don't "have to" do anything. And there is actually nothing to "keep up" with.
  • Options
    Their idea of new content is raising the level cap. This forces us to grind even harder just to keep doing the same thing we've been doing for months effectively. I'm starting to get to a point where I feel my time is being wasted as well as any money (which I haven't spent any of over the past three weeks.) I want more than chromium exclusive characters and level cap raises. This is hitting the HoDA wall much faster than expected. Really sad to see.
  • Options
    I wish they'd just remove GW. So **** boring and monotonous. Just the same **** Phasma/Sidious/Luminara/Dooku teams 12 times in a row. PvP is the exact same teams fighting the exact same teams, except with boosted AI so you get to watch your Dooku's stun get resisted while the other Dooku gets a double stun...over and over again