Help Me With Ships Cause I'm Lost

Here's my ships! I need to start Zeta farming more so I need some help with how to move forward cause I know nothing about ships!

https://swgoh.gg/u/dxtrinc/ships/

Cheers!

Replies

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Level your pilots, tarkin Biggs and the two ties to start boba as reinforcement

You need dark side ships to 7* for the zeta challenge level, but the above will get you going in arena.

Pilot level and gear is important, as is 5* mods of any type.
  • Options
    Geonosians
    This.....if it’s to get the Zeta challenge unlocked ASAP - they are the fastest to level up. Plus if you go all in - they are endgame viable/meta.
  • Options
    Ya. I guess if I go geos I have to stop farming for JTR. There's nothing else that would work?
  • Options
    Dxtrinc wrote: »
    Ya. I guess if I go geos I have to stop farming for JTR. There's nothing else that would work?

Oh you can work up other DS ships for the zeta challenge if you want, but the Geo Triumvirate are the bad boys of the schoolyard right now. You can keep going with the DS ships you have now, they are solid for the challenge, but I think you will need another ... Vader's T/A is pretty good, I use it all the time. Gets destroyed by the bugs though.
  • Options
    I'm also extremely lost with ships. I feel I have some solid options but need to beef them all up. My ships die in like 2-3 hits and take like 6-8 hits to kill any ship.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    For the zeta challenge you will need:

Executrix at 5*
    Any 8 non—capital ships at 5*

For Executrix at 5* you will need 5 non—capital dark side ships at 4* or more. You already have 3. GS ship and FO Tie are quite easy to farm for the remaining 2. Slave could be as well, since you already have it at 4*.

You already have 6 ships at 5* or more. At some point you will need Ghost and Phantom to unlock Chimaera. You could farm those for the remaining 2 spots. Alternatively farm FO tie, Slave 1 and GS' ship which all also are good for fleet arena (GS' ship mainly if you have the full genosian trio).

For fleet arena I would add Tie Advanced which is simply a great ship in many teams.