Territory Battle: Hoth - Rebel Assault on 8/27 Cancelled - Any Update???

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Since TB's run twice a month, it would seem that a rescheduled TB is simply next month's event that is already scheduled anyway. That is, unless you run a TB and TW concurrently. In all fairness, can we just get our rewards and move on? My Wampa won't farm himself.....

This is probably what’s going to happen. Canceled LSTB- -and we ll get the last dstb rewards.
  • Options
    SandurzGoH wrote: »
    JediRobb wrote: »
    If they send out rewards without running the battle, will they count toward my achievement as well since I would have hit 250 stars this time around?

Stars earned from TB was not included last time a TB had to be cancelled. The rewards including currency was sent out based on the last TB you personally participated in, not the guild you are in currently (in case guild swap occurred).

I changed guilds and missed the start of TB by 15 mins (the TB before the first 1 that was cancelled), if this is true and i should have got rewards from the last TB i personally participated in then i should have got the rewards in the post like everyone else but from the last TB in my last guild?. I was told no to rewards when i asked so technically i missed out on 2 lots of TB rewards :(
  • Options
    They said the battle was cancelled due to some patch (or whatever) that would affect how territory battles are run. My guess is we'll find out once that patch goes live.

The more curious thing is that there's no event scheduled for today. There's been something every day for the past I don't even remember how long--I want to say a year. Weird.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    They said the battle was cancelled due to some patch (or whatever) that would affect how territory battles are run. My guess is we'll find out once that patch goes live.

The more curious thing is that there's no event scheduled for today. There's been something every day for the past I don't even remember how long--I want to say a year. Weird.

It’s BH time!
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

To the best of my knowledge, that hotfix was meant to launch yesterday and still nothing from CG.
    They've had the time to work on mod set changes as well as dropping Going Nerdy from the game changers programme, but not enough time to comment on the TB they cancelled last week? Come on CG get your heads into gear and be consistent.
  • Options
    Event Callander is up on gamingfans
    We're getting 3 tb's next month
  • Options

Except the. Typo sayin August. .
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like its a definate cancel with extra tb and tw up coming. The august is completing this month if read past August 31 it continues to September.
  • Options

Except the. Typo sayin August. .

Then let's hope its just a typo
  • Options
    The currency and gear needs to be sent out. Rescheduling just makes our farms longer. For those of us farming HY or Wampa, that's 15 shards we're missing at minimum. Wish they would've done something before the day it was supposed to start.
  • Options
    TheBigRob wrote: »
    The currency and gear needs to be sent out. Rescheduling just makes our farms longer. For those of us farming HY or Wampa, that's 15 shards we're missing at minimum. Wish they would've done something before the day it was supposed to start.

Well, just like the last time, we'll get them on the last day of what would've been the final TB day, right?
  • TehUldan9001
    53 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    So we get the TB, but lose the 2nd TW next week, and only get 1 in between the LS and DS territory battles. Thats alotta zetas and omegas down the tubes :(
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    So we get the TB, but lose the 2nd TW next week, and only get 1 in between the LS and DS territory battles. Thats alotta zetas and omegas down the tubes :(

The calendar shows 3 battles and 5 wars.
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »

We should get a TB starting 2 days ago, but that got moved. Next week, the post TB week we normally get 2 wars, we are only getting one.

Then we get the makeup TB, then one war, then the DS TB. We are missing one war between each
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »

We should get a TB starting 2 days ago, but that got moved. Next week, the post TB week we normally get 2 wars, we are only getting one.

Then we get the makeup TB, then one war, then the DS TB. We are missing one war between each

War on 1 9 17 21 30
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    https://gaming-fans.com/star-wars-goh/swgoh-resources/swgoh-events-calendar/
    Its all right there no shoulds just the posted facts
  • Options
    Im just mathing wrong, dont mind me.
  • Options
    Would love to know an update on the missing TB has been given, if we are getting compensated by previous TB or if the TB is launching in a day or so since after a week running the TB would be an overall net loss since other events would be pushed back as well.
  • Options
    Can we please now just sort out all the issues with TB ..this has now been going on for to long .
    So Before adding any more content sort all the current issues .then you can move forward knowing that there are no ongoing issues that can impact any new content.

• Options
    Just looking for a quick update on if TB is fully being cancelled and we will be getting rewards mailed to us or if a rescheduled is in the works. @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    So instead of compensation they are going to shoehorn in a 3rd TB in September?
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb I know there is way too much new content with the mods 2.0 and all that represents, but this should not be forgotten, i think the more time this gets posponed the more problems it will bring giving the compensation rewards... we didnt have any news what so ever about it.. it would be nice to know something at least..
  • Options
    39nn146ln6ky.jpeg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @tonyelogro see above.

Also here in the posted calendar
    n2rqxa6y9uae.jpg
This discussion has been closed.