New Tips Videos Posted for the F2P Player

I've made a bunch of Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Videos. But I think these 2 are the most helpful for the newer player. Let me know what you think!

First Elite Squad - For Farming Arena and Galactic Wars - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGim0nPWsos

10 Tips for the Newer Player - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efkayHL-ahk

Replies

• Options
    Nice work! This should be pinned in forum.
  • Options
    Good videos! I actually went after Ventress first, she has been great in GWs because the speed boost can set me up to have 4 attacks to my opponents 1 early in every battle. She performs well on Dark side and cantina missions, and she actually has been great in early meta arena to remove taunts off chewie and allow the focus fire.

Just something to think about after you 7 star sideous, but I think she isn't a bad first choice either, and may help out the early game ftp player more than sideous.
  • Options
    Hmm everybody else on the forum here says to drop chewbacca since he got no dmg. And from what i heard talia is pretty good
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words everybody. I've put a couple of new videos up since these two if you want to check them out.
  • Options
    Sundodger wrote: »
    Good videos! I actually went after Ventress first, she has been great in GWs because the speed boost can set me up to have 4 attacks to my opponents 1 early in every battle. She performs well on Dark side and cantina missions, and she actually has been great in early meta arena to remove taunts off chewie and allow the focus fire.

Just something to think about after you 7 star sideous, but I think she isn't a bad first choice either, and may help out the early game ftp player more than sideous.

With the buff Ventress got in the newest update she's better than ever. I'm farming Sid right now to get to 5* but she's next to promote, definitely worth the investment in droids, credits and ability mats.
    Hmm everybody else on the forum here says to drop chewbacca since he got no dmg. And from what i heard talia is pretty good

Talia is only a backup healer in a pinch, she's a great second stringer for GW especially with the DoT special, and her health steal attack can claw back her HP each turn if she's not getting hit over and over. Not very good on defense though, AI really doesn't play her right.

I used her a lot but once I got to about level 45, she didn't cut the mustard for my A squad in PvP.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    TinyGrimes wrote: »
    Thanks for the kind words everybody. I've put a couple of new videos up since these two if you want to check them out.

thanks man they helped me a lot I just started a few days ago and they got me off on Te right foot.