Territory Battle for 8/27 Status?

So... What's going on???

I remember a few long posts about how communication was going to be better and more transparent, but we seem to have returned to the "we did this, sorry" era.

It has been cancelled, I accept that, but now I am awaiting what is going to happen on the rescheduling... But let's be real here, with how non-stop the events are there is essentially only 1 day of wiggle room with any of these events.

This brings up the compensation aspect. Last time, we received rewards based on the last TB that happen for that side (I think it was also a light side?). While this doesn't give me credit towards my earn 900 stars achievement, I am much happier than missing out on rewards completely. However, I have a unique situation. The last LSTB that occurred, I was forced to miss. Long story short: Officer and Leader we're not on same page of who was moving up to the guild, and I got guild locked (opened a ticket and got 500 crystals, but missed out on TB Stars and around 8K TW tokens to go towards HYoda farm...).

So, if the whole guild gets whatever that guild got last time, I'm good. If each user gets what they earned last time, I am either going to get nothing because I could not participate, or lower rewards because I am now in a higher level guild.

My biggest concern is that the guild lock issue is going to have some glitch with the code and I'm going to get nothing. I have been awaiting to open a ticket until we hear something from CG with what is actually happening, but communication is once again very light.

On that same note, I feel like an announcement for Rey Hero's journey should be coming as well, usually happens near the BB8 event... Yet... *Crickets*

Hopefully someone from CG sees this and can shed some light on what is actually going on with the cancelled TB.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Sleepybear wrote: »
    So... What's

So, if the whole guild gets whatever that guild got last time, I'm good. If each user gets what they earned last time, I am either going to get nothing because I could not participate, or lower rewards because I am now in a higher level guild.

I obviously can't tell you what will happen this time, but previously players were compensated by giving them their own personal rewards from the previous TB of the same type. If people had missed out, they received nothing again.

• Options
    We were actually given the rewards of the previous TB, which was not of the same type. If they stick to that again, then we'll get the DSTB rewards we got last Sunday.

Fingers crossed for the OP that is what happens.
  • Options
    It seems completely illogical to assume BB-8 means RJT, when there have been more of one event than the other.
  • Options
    RJT typically runs with every other bb8 event, meaning we would be looking at october/November
    In terms of TB, at this point you are better off talking to a brick wall, they haven't budged on the subject while at the same time been rolling out the fixes for mod sets and removed Going Nerdy from Game changers, poor lack of communication on their part feels like we've gone one step forward, two steps back, especially after the way they handled crytolite.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Also curious about this. Been almost a week since they said it was cancelled. Why no word yet?
  • Options
    I'm guessing it's because TU13 drops today and they need to see how smooth the rollout is. It's possible that instead of cancelling this TB entirely, we'll have it start next week...?
  • Sleepybear
    24 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Saw a Reddit post that they somehow managed to squeeze another TB in. Sept is going to be non stop guild events I guess. Also annoyed that they are not using the Official SWGOH forums to relay that information...
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I haven't got any rewards for the canceled TB so far, anyone?
  • Options
    it wasnt cancelled it was rescheduled, have a look at the calendar
  • Options
    TB overlaps with TW? That sucks
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Drager wrote: »
    TB overlaps with TW? That sucks

Not exactly, no.
  • Options
    Not exactly? They overlap by an hour. 1d 5h left in TW. TB stars in 1d 4h. No recruiting, people won't leave their guild and guild won't remove people. That would guarantee a man down in one or both.
  • Sleepybear
    24 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I agree, it sucks. Guess they haven't worked out the bugs from the "give everyone rewards from last time" code, so they smashed it all together. Not very happy about it, but since I wasn't planning on switching guilds this month, so I'll roll with it.

On the back end of TB, you can recruit because you can change during that 24 hr Preview phase of the next TW, as long as they get in before Lock.