is there an ability that gives a toon taunt?

that doesnt get it otherwise? (Nest)
No. Just No.

Replies

• Options
    GG have such ability. But it is random and GG sucks...
  • Options
    that doesnt get it otherwise? (Nest)

R2D2, kinda.
  • Options
    Plo Koons ship :P
  • Options
    I have a feeling it will be coming. Both giving allies and enemies taunt.
  • Options
    Deathtrooper has Deathmark
  • Options
    General Kenobi’s leader can give Fives taunt.
  • Options
    there's no ability, that I know of, that allows a player to select a specific character to taunt in Toon battles. As other's have mentioned, there are abilities that allow you to give taunt to a certain toon in your lineup if you have the right combination in play, or a random toon, in the case of grievous.
  • Options
    R2-D2 and now Aurra can both do “soft taunts” by stealthing everyone else on the team. I’m intrigued by the possibility of using Aurra for this goal, because unlike R2, the AI won’t be able to mess it up.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    R2-D2 and now Aurra can both do “soft taunts” by stealthing everyone else on the team. I’m intrigued by the possibility of using Aurra for this goal, because unlike R2, the AI won’t be able to mess it up.

R2 always targets the character with the highest combined HP and protection. You want him to target someone else, change your mods. It's very predictable and hard to mess up.
  • Options
    KRU's stun. The AI goes nuts for his, er nuts :D
  • Options

R2 always targets the character with the highest combined HP and protection. You want him to target someone else, change your mods. It's very predictable and hard to mess up.

Can you really mod Nest so she gets the max hp/Prot pool? If so, I may need to try that...

The problem is probably I can’t run her at 7*. So no way she’ll have enough of a pool when she’s a lower star than everyone else.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options

Can you really mod Nest so she gets the max hp/Prot pool? If so, I may need to try that...

The problem is probably I can’t run her at 7*. So no way she’ll have enough of a pool when she’s a lower star than everyone else.

It wouldn't be easy. You probably can't run an actual tank if you want to do that. I was thinking more along the lines of R2 targeting himself vs. RJT vs. Old Ben/Holdo/GK. Getting him to target an attacker like Nest is going to be difficult, if not impossible. She'd need as many protection primaries and secondaries as you can find, along with health mod sets.
  • Options
    That's what I figured. Which, again, is why I'm interested in the possibility with running her under Aurra lead. If I run Aurra, Nest, and three other BH Attackers, everyone but Nest will start stealthed, and stealth again every time they defeat an enemy.
  • Options
    Bastila gives all tanks that are Jedi taunt at the start of the battle too.