Idea for NS Zombie rework

ElPedro
29 posts Member
edited August 2018
Nightsister Zombie

Blight Touch · Basic ·

Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Tenacity Down for 2 turns.

Feed · Special ·
3 turn cooldown

Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If Nightsister Zombie has full Health, Dispel all debuffs on her. Otherwise, this attack has +100% Health Steal.

Zombify · Special ·
3 turn cooldown

consume 20% of nightsister zombies max health, deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict zombification for 4 turns. this attack has a 50% chance to reduce the targets turnmeter by 25%

edit: ( too powerfull! and deals additional damage equal to 30% of nighsister zombies max health.)

zombification: characters suffering from zombification have -10% max health and attack, this effect can't be dispelled.

Endless Horde · Unique ·

At the end of her turn, and at the start of each encounter, Nightsister Zombie gains Taunt for 1 turn. When Nightsister Zombie is defeated while any other Nightsister allies are active, she is Revived with 100% Health and 25% Turn Meter. This Revive can't be prevented.

Nightsister Zombie has +10 Speed and -10% max health and revives with +5% turnmeter for each opponent with zombification.

i thought of, how can the zombie be a bit tankier but still die frequently, so that she grants the team the advantages of dieing even if you gear her up. i put my changes in italics

let me know what you think
Post edited by ElPedro on