Nightsisters broken in p3?

This is worse than nightsisters in p4... someone got over 50% already, soon enough this team will be able to solo p3, this is something I could see getting patched... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2YVGV38hiU

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    [ ] broken
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Dont post about good working teams unless you want them nerfed
  • Options
    I would actually like to see this team nerfed, it's completely broken ...
  • Options
    The Sith Raid has been out 6 months now. This team is not broken. It needs several characters which are Hard farms and require Zetas. It’s VERY RNG dependent and doesn’t guarantee a massive score. This is simply another progression of the game. The theory crafters who came up with this are trying new ways to score better and set the bar higher. I am impressed with what they came up with.

This doesn’t create an infinite loop. You can’t replicate these scores just by hitting auto. You will see bigger and better scores as the Sith Raid continues. In no way would I call this broken.
  • Options
    just wait till it can single handed solo p3
  • Options
    It is not broken. You clearly don't understand this game.
  • Options
    I can’t remember how long it was before individual phases of the HAAT started getting solo’d, but it’s bound to happen. If this was a new raid I could see the problem. I’m already starting to see numerous 7* Traya’s popping up so I’m not sure what the issue is.
  • Options
    they said they want to keep the raid tough and not easy to where 1 person can take it all out.
  • Options
    And? History has proven they are not good at testing. Someone was bound to find a good team in the right phase. It is not an infinite loop. It is not broken.
  • Options
    I think this team is perfectly fine. It’s creative.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    This team appears to be the first one to have soloed phase 4 of hAAT way back then. It was documented back then. Hence the strategy is well known and the team has not been nerfed yet. Nothing is broken. Nothing to nerf.
  • Options
    Ns are so annoying. Nerf them all i'd say. Pretty dumb for one team to do so well when other can't even break 10m.

Or as you would say, NS are "stifling the progress" of other teams or something along those lines. Please nerf assaj unique. Stop the tm gain.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Ns are so annoying. Nerf them all i'd say. Pretty dumb for one team to do so well when other can't even break 10m.

Or as you would say, NS are "stifling the progress" of other teams or something along those lines. Please nerf assaj unique. Stop the tm gain.

And while you're at it nerf Wampa since it's required in both teams that solo hAAT and hence "stifling the progress" of other teams. Or better yet: Leave them all as is as long as theres is no broken mechanics or unintended behaviour.
    Post edited by Waqui on
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »

And while you're at it nerf Wampa since it's required in both teams that solo hAAT and hence "stifling the progress" of other teams. Or better yet: Leave them all as is as long as theres is no broken mechanics or unintended behaviour.

Nope. The difference is simple and huge.

Firstly, there are more than two teams that can solo haat. Even when haat was first soloed, there was a team, or a combination of teams atleast, that could come close to what those 5 toons could do.

Here, ns are just manhandling the raid due to poorly thought out raid mechanics, and their own cheesy mechanics. It's annoying because even whole rosters can't catch up to what that cheesy team does. (A fully zetad, g11/g12 ns owner speaking.)
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options

YOLO can be a substitute for Wampa now.
  • Options

Firstly, there are more than two teams that can solo haat. Even when haat was first soloed, there was a team, or a combination of teams atleast, that could come close to what those 5 toons could do.

Here, ns are just manhandling the raid due to poorly thought out raid mechanics, and their own cheesy mechanics. It's annoying because even whole rosters can't catch up to what that cheesy team does. (A fully zetad, g11/g12 ns owner speaking.)

Just because you aren't good at putting up good numbers in the Sith raid doesn't mean you should cry to the devs to stop others from putting up good numbers. Stop complaining about something working as intended and farm the NS
  • Options

Just because you aren't good at putting up good numbers in the Sith raid doesn't mean you should cry to the devs to stop others from putting up good numbers. Stop complaining about something working as intended and farm the NS

How is having 3 characters alive and wanting 2 specific characters to die just to keep getting called to assist and having Asajj hit for 500k working as intended?
  • Options
    You answered your own question. It’s a strategy built specifically around the kit of said characters. It doesn’t result in an endless loop. Which is really the only thing that they are actively trying to eliminate from happening.
  • Options
    Turner5555 wrote: »

How is having 3 characters alive and wanting 2 specific characters to die just to keep getting called to assist and having Asajj hit for 500k working as intended?

Well if they didn’t like it they would have gotten rid of it back when the original version of this team was made back in November of last year
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Turner5555 wrote: »

It's a well known strategy ever since hAAT p4 was soloed for the first time. Making this strategy viable for phases of later raids must be fully intentional.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

All this doesn't change the fact that there's no broken mechanics and no unintended behaviour. It's all working as intended.