Who else burns through sims erry day? Ally points and Bronziums discussion / poll.

Prev1
MegaRainbow
56 posts Member
edited March 2016
Ally points, do they matter that much?

It is a well known fact, most Bronziums are rubbish and are just something we do to get the daily achievement but it is also known that sometimes you can get those sweet Bronzium pulls and get it will probably be the only way that you will ever get that Ewok scout to seven stars.

What I am curious about is how many of you actually farm ally points throughout the day grinding the long missions for as many ally points you can get, how many of you always use the sims tickets not really caring about the points, and how many of you are just kind of casual collectors. Let me know, thanks!

Who else burns through sims erry day? Ally points and Bronziums discussion / poll. 119 votes

I always use sims. Ally points are useless.
64%
ZarAzicosmicturtle333IvoB1987CrossXcaliburFantazymurton09SlythRinnD_MillennialDanTomanduincolferCatsEyesThomasLyleBleachMrPachucotjw_tjw14garcia_george99HaloWars29JiggywiggyGhostface253Ring 77 votes
I use a combo of sims / auto to sorta farm ally points.
26%
scubaSticare_Courts_0073PlasmajJuan123Darth_ReyCurryforthreeFranckMcBeckerJohnnyudesnil_wyndarusidBrandiecardozaThyskJaquizz1616DV_27luuujeDarthFonziAchillesZ_CavaricciAstrisbboi 32 votes
I try not to use sims so I can get as many ally points I can in a day.
8%
Tardis1205RandallSekuRogueXITritiumToonnyYudokaTrevorMegaRainbowLuke6108 10 votes

Replies

• Options
    Not enough time in the day to be autoing battles. I'm too busy trolling the forum.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • DashRendar
    379 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Not enough time in the day to be autoing battles. I'm too busy trolling the forum.

The forums and chatting on Line with my fellow The New Republic [TNR] guild mates is way more interesting than the game. Pressing sim is like pulling the slot machine in Vegas, I'm hoping for a jackpot that never comes. Guess I'm a glutton for punishment....
  • Astris
    72 posts Member
    Options
    I tend to auto battles stage four and below, since I still live in hope of pulling something good from Bronzium. (Hasn't happened yet, but I can dream.) Anything stage five and up takes too long, though, so I sim them.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    DashRendar wrote: »

The forums and chatting on Line with my fellow The New Republic [TNR] guild mates is way more interesting than the game. Pressing sim is like pulling the slot machine in Vegas, I'm hoping for a jackpot that never comes. Guess I'm a glutton for punishment....

Hahaha yaap.... but what about Guilds do they still Exist ? :D
  • Options
    TNR is very active, were waiting and hoping for them to create something similar to clash.
  • Options
    Can not remember if I have ever got something meaningful from ally points, but there is always a chance.
    It's almost like they put the system in thinking of something, scrapped the idea and then forgot to take it back out.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Ally points aren't useless. I sim though and sometimes let one of my sons play the battle for me. If you have the patience then why not. I had RG drop two days in a row last week from bronzium.
  • Options
    Ally points are even more worthless now since they stealth nerfed anything good dropping from Bronzium packs. You use to get decent gear based on your level and decent shard drop rates; even chromium exclusives. Now all you get are useless low level gear, one shard of something you never use, and the removal of chromium exclusives. CG just keeps finding ways to take away from the game they built instead of adding to it.
  • Options
    Ally points are even more worthless now since they stealth nerfed anything good dropping from Bronzium packs. You use to get decent gear based on your level and decent shard drop rates; even chromium exclusives. Now all you get are useless low level gear, one shard of something you never use, and the removal of chromium exclusives. CG just keeps finding ways to take away from the game they built instead of adding to it.

I dont think there was ever Chromium exclusives on bronzium packs
  • Options
    I got a one star hoth trooper that I already had at 2 stars so that made him a 3. Then later on today I got a 3 star Lobot. All from Bronzium that I got with ally points.
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I use auto sometimes because I run out of aim tickets :'(

Edit: stupid autocorrect SIM
  • Options
    I need more sims. Running thru them. They should be free.
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I let the autoplay on my ipad when doing other things. Go back and check and try again. I have gotten enough decent gear/shards from Bronzium for it to feel worth it

EDIT: 30 seconds after my initial post, I got an Ewok scout shard from Bronzium. 19 more shards and he will be 3 stars!
  • Options

I've pulled 3 full characters and at least 5 single shards just this week. Of course I have gone 6 weeks in the past with no luck.
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    Options
    Gotten JC 3 times, for a total of 45 shards. So yeah, I'll keep doing auto.
    Plus, it's nice seeing those 3 star victories.
  • Options
    I pulled a 3 star stormtrooper the other day. Now have a full tank team.
  • Options
    Thanks to bronzium I now have enough shards to 3* my Magnaguard! Of course I don't spend credits on that.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    When at work I auto play to get those extra few ally points.
  • Options
    I mean why not? It is free stuff and all you have to do is something else for a few seconds. Perfect time to work on those push-ups and sit-ups haha.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    I have 2362 sims hahaha, it would be cool if there was a shop to trade them in for shards.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Sims. So much to do, so little time. Having to go through at least 8 fights (challenges) on auto is bad enough.
  • Options
    4*Bariss
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    I only sim stage 7 hard dark side. Auto looses about 1 in 10, not worth the risk.
  • Options
    Now that I can't sell all the terrible parts I'll never use there is almost no point to ally points
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    I almost always just auto. I don't use all my ally point either, at the moment. I'm saving them for when new things are introduced to blow them out. I just do the five free pulls and at the end of the day use whatever points I have that will take me down to the nearest thousands. I'm up to 30k now.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Astris wrote: »
    I tend to auto battles stage four and below, since I still live in hope of pulling something good from Bronzium. (Hasn't happened yet, but I can dream.) Anything stage five and up takes too long, though, so I sim them.

Yup, it's x-actl-e is what I'm doing... Low level auto-battles is just too fast to ignore them and burn sims...

cheers from Ukraine! and may the force b with u!
  • Options
    I find bronzium quite useful last week I got 15 teebo shards a few shards for snowy roller and today I got 15 clone trooper shards. I sometimes get purple gear but that **** is rarer than shards.
  • Wibble
    78 posts Member
    Options
    I auto through LS/DS/cantina stages 1 and 2, sim everything else. The extra ally points have given me many many duplicate Ewok Scouts...
  • GizOne
    150 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I try to auto whenever I have the time, so most likely in the evening. And I sim during the day and for all stage 5+ battles.

Ally points are really useful : I got Barris, Mace, Poggle and HRSoldier from bronzium, and many 2* and 1* toons. And I keep opening some RG from time to time which is nice now.

And I'm also happy when I get those green or grey gear that are needed by everyone everytime.