Are you serious with this update?!

Saber_Lott
2 posts Member
edited August 2018
Thank you very much EA/CG, it seems, that you finally made it! I am sure, you **** of thousands of players with this update. Not only is this „game“ (or better Job?) getting more and more pay to win with no chances to compete for f2p players and also players like me, that every now and then spend some money. You even implement more and more packs, gear, chars etc. to buy for an astronomical amounts of money (60€+ for a couple of peaces <- are you actually sick?), just to pull out even more money out of the pocket of the players.
Typical product life cycle or what? Is the game dying in your eyes?! Do you need to make as much money before **** down the game? Do you WANT the game to dye?
If so, congrats! You are on the right way! Playing for almost 2 years now, i am today as angry as I haven‘t been on you and I am pretty sure, there are thousands more thinking the same!
You are talking about making the game „quicker“ in terms of giving us more „lifetime“...have you actually thought about the update or tested it properly? , and this is what I believe, did you only think about the profit you make with this slicing, 3 Star usesless and boring char events. I slowly have more 3 star Chars in my roster than others. But hey, stupid me, I can still spend 350€ for maxing one (!) of them :D! Shame on you! Sad enough, that there are enough **** paying for this „joke“. Maybe they will sooner or later realize, that this is useless...however, then you have tobshut down the game...hmmmm...
For many months now, I spend many hours a day for this game, because I once loved it. Where is the time, when there was no op CLS, no useless events nobody wants to play, no gear 12, gear 12+ (you need months for to collect) and so on? Really sad and now you come up with this stupid Mod Slicing and whatever else update, which costs time (!), not saves time ! When telling us first ubout the update, with making it possible to switch Mod sets easier, I thought „hey wow, awesome! Finally a great update!“ and now you come up with this !
Congratulation, I bet you finally **** up most of the players! I wont spend time in trying to understand this ****. Before I stop playing Arena and Fleet Arena, whoch was once the most fun part in the game. Now, I wont have a chance even to stay in the Top 100
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• dennishsnyder57
    478 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Idk, the game still seems fun to me. I am F2P but I don't chase the Meta, I just play the toons I like. Sure it has some issues but I don't feel pushed out because someone spent 350€ on a toon.
  • Options
    Wow... seriously... I get you are frustrated... but you should read yourself before posting dude.

Your most dont make much sense... except for the obvious you are frustrated... and I get that I stopped playing the game for a whole year because I was upset too... but this wont change a thing.

1. They have made some improvements.. even you said so.. but you are mixing apples and oranges. When you said that they promised the game would take less time. Slicing is a new feature its not going to make the game faster. But mod layout does, also they enabled simulating galatic war which wasn't there when I left. They also fixed the issue that maxed out players had to buy sim ticket. Now you never run out of tickets (if you are at max level) So they did improve game time. But at the same time they need new stuff to keep people interested.
    2. As dennis said... if you are f2p dont think about getting in the top 20 of the arena... meta are for paying customer. Ignore the meta and forget about getting at the top of the arena.
    3. And I get it... I mean I usually spend money in a game I like... I put a few bucks in pokemon go... but this game is insane in its prices... but people are willing to pay these ammounts... I guess this is a game for the ritches among us... the prices are outrageous to me... so.. well they didn;t get a single penny from me because I cannot in good conscience pay these price for a game... ffs I dont even pay these amout for full PC games... im not going to shell a 100$ for a few character shards that worst are going to be wasted at some point in the future (replaced by better caracters)

In the end... just play for the lols, play to compare with friend who are f2p too... dont think you are going to be as good as the paying customer... dont try to play against them either you are going to hate it if you do and be even more frustrated.
  • Options
    Nah they are not serious. They are just messing with you. Expect the update to be reverted soon just for you.
  • Options
    Okay this is something I am going to defend CG on. As a FTP player who has played for almost 2 years, I love this game. Every time they release a new character, it makes me happy because it maybe a character I love or just saw in the movie theaters a couple of weeks ago. Right now I want to share my $0.02 with you.
    Saber_Lott wrote: »
    where is the time when there was no op CLS
    Ummm a couple of months before that Nihilus was introduced and everyone I talked to about this said that this character was broken and that they should nerf it somehow. But it soon became a good character to use even to this day just like CLS.
    no useless events nobody wants to play
    Excuse me what are you talking about? Territory Battles makes you use the characters that you won't star up and you can get four amazing characters out of it (IPD, Rolo, Wampa, Hoda) Territory Wars help you get Zeta mats which in turn helps your character get stronger and The Sith Triumvirate raid? People have been asking for a new raid for a while and then they received this. Sure it's hard but it gives you Darth Traya which makes the Triumvirate complete which is the most powerful trio ATM in the arena.
    gear 12+ (you need months for to collect)
    Pretty sure you can get these pieces in about 2 weeks if your guild does HSith. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
    Really sad and now you come up with this **** Mod Slicing and whatever else update, which costs time (!), not saves time !
    Mods slicing helps your mods which would have been useless before this update now become better and actually be able to be used.
    3 Star usesless and boring char events
    CG has stated that there are Legendary events coming out in the future that needs some of these characters. And those 3 star characters will become 7 star characters when CG gives them a farming location in 2 months from the marquee event.
    I wont spend time in trying to understand this ****. Before I stop playing Arena and Fleet Arena, whoch was once the most fun part in the game. Now, I wont have a chance even to stay in the Top 100
    Bastila which is one of the KOTOR toons introduced is perfectly able to be used at 3 stars (which you get doing the marquee)and is going to be used that way for the most part until Bastila gets a way to be farmed easily.
    Again this is just MY OPINION.
  • Options
    I'm having a ball!
  • Options
    I’m FTP.....and made the top 20 twice in the last 10 days! (Usually finish about 35th).
    These recent changes have made things much easier for FTP imho.
    I’ve been using slicing to get my mods to “Purple” chasing Speed boosts....not worried about 6Dot mods yet :)
    The mod management search and sort is great.
    I’m personally ok with paying customers getting “premium” content at 7* first - the rest of us get it 2nd or 3rd time round.
  • Options
    Okay this is something I am going to defend CG on. As a FTP player who has played for almost 2 years, I love this game. Every time they release a new character, it makes me happy because it maybe a character I love or just saw in the movie theaters a couple of weeks ago. Right now I want to share my $0.02 with you.
    where is the time when there was no op CLS
    Ummm a couple of months before that Nihilus was introduced and everyone I talked to about this said that this character was broken and that they should nerf it somehow. But it soon became a good character to use even to this day just like CLS.
    no useless events nobody wants to play
    Excuse me what are you talking about? Territory Battles makes you use the characters that you won't star up and you can get four amazing characters out of it (IPD, Rolo, Wampa, Hoda) Territory Wars help you get Zeta mats which in turn helps your character get stronger and The Sith Triumvirate raid? People have been asking for a new raid for a while and then they received this. Sure it's hard but it gives you Darth Traya which makes the Triumvirate complete which is the most powerful trio ATM in the arena.
    gear 12+ (you need months for to collect)
    Pretty sure you can get these pieces in about 2 weeks if your guild does HSith. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
    Really sad and now you come up with this **** Mod Slicing and whatever else update, which costs time (!), not saves time !
    Mods slicing helps your mods which would have been useless before this update now become better and actually be able to be used.
    3 Star usesless and boring char events
    CG has stated that there are Legendary events coming out in the future that needs some of these characters. And those 3 star characters will become 7 star characters when CG gives them a farming location in 2 months from the marquee event.
    I wont spend time in trying to understand this ****. Before I stop playing Arena and Fleet Arena, whoch was once the most fun part in the game. Now, I wont have a chance even to stay in the Top 100
    Bastila which is one of the KOTOR toons introduced is perfectly able to be used at 3 stars (which you get doing the marquee)and is going to be used that way for the most part until Bastila gets a way to be farmed easily.
    Again this is just MY OPINION.

I’ve been playing the Sith raid for months and haven’t got the gear for a single g12+ piece apart from Sion, and only because I spent a ton on the missing parts from guild events store, so no not two weeks.. maybe if you score 20 million in the raid... I place in the top 30 most times, and gear for anyone below 10 is trash.

Mod slicing has given all whales a massive advantage over everyone else with mods that wasn’t an issue before, I was probably 10 or so speed behind someone in my shard a month ago, he’s now got two mods with +28 speed and has increased the speed of Nest to over 330, shes 20 speed faster than shewas before the update, and he’s not even maxed the mods out yet to 6*

What did it do for me ? made the game twice as hard..