Noticing ability bugs

Effect
32 posts Member
Past couple of days I'm noticing the AI has a considerable advantage. My dooku stun has rarely worked at all. And in GW the AI Lumi has the ability to dodge and I'm noticing that the AI dodge goes off way more often than my Lumi. I believe this needs to be looked into.

Replies

• Options
    Might be the RNG going against You, subjectively. I personally thought that the Capt. Phasma Bonus Attacks were happening all the time for my opponents and far more rarely for me as well.

I only noticed in GW that the character actions seem to have a fixed outcome, especially if You restart and attack the same opponent with the same attack. You most probably won't get (f.e.) the Debuff from an attack against the same character after a restart - so it might be feasible to try a different opponent instead. The only thing that seems to differ after a restart of a GW level is the +/+5% rule.

Then again, might be my subjective opinion as well.
  • Effect
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I get what you're saying but when all my characters are maxed in abilities and leveled I shouldn't lose to a far inferior line up. I mean I got flat out destroyed. I'm usually ranked in the top couple of tiers in pvp so I know what I'm doing. I just think something is broken if lvl 60's clear out lvl 70's without much of a fight.