The Marquee Frequency is Fine?

I honestly don’t see any issue with characters being released quickly. More content is more content, and at this point there’s enough breadth of teams that there haven’t been any marquee characters so game breakingly strong that they force all former (FREE) teams out of arena. Bastilla is totally manageable, and she’s likely the one that’s had the biggest impact on the meta as of late.

Arguably there’s very little benefit to spending mass amounts of money on this game. About six months of exclusivity with characters that we’ve already established aren’t breaking the game. They give you an edge, yes, but what are you paying for if not some sort of advantage?

I haven’t spent a dollar on this game since the beta and I’m perfectly content to wait for soft release periods to end. I say bring on the new characters and applause to the devs for being so active with their releases!

That being said, fix Acolyte.
Carthage must be destroyed.
Have a nice day.

Replies

• Options
    The problem is that when they become "farmable" we then have 10 characters to farm on hard nodes that will probably be required for some event.