Can we please have the credit showing on the main screen.

Prev1
The amount of credits have been removed from main screen. Can we please have them back. I need to see my wealth (or the lack of)

Replies

• Options
    agreed! credits are more important to see at all times as you use them more
  • Options
    Agreed. Instead we have a gigantic (and useless at max lvl) exp bar covering 1/4th of the screen width... Even when useful it's ridiculously big.
    7v9qctfre2fs.jpg
  • Options
    And they should put ship building materials in the home screen too
  • Options
    Maybe a toggle switch on the lvl/xp bar, so poor people with narrow screens can also see these energy levels?
  • Options
    Yes 1000x please
  • Options
    As well as ship engery, or at least an option to display what we want out to see.
  • Options
    second this
  • Options
    Should also list my favorite movies, games, and food up top too.
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    People need to buy bigger phones so CG doesnt have to make sure everything fits for everyone

I have a Samsung gs7edge.. I can't see t either.. How big a phone should we buy? A 42 inch one? :p

Please just remove the xp bar.. Its useless
  • Options
    I'd rather have all four energy posted on the main screen, than credits. I kinda "know" how many credits are in the bank within about 5% accuracy at all times. Been thatway since I started keeping ~10 million on hand as a minimum. Since there are now 4 energy types, with different rates of accumulation, that's more informative.
  • Options
    Agreed I would rather have all four energy types on main screen. Easy to go to Mod store to see how much credits and ship building materials you have so not an issue that they are not on the main screen.
  • Options
    And maybe more than 2 freaking columns for mods for iOS so I don’t break my finger every time I want to scroll down to the bottom.
    d91yz2glr6kn.png
  • Options
    I'd rather show all four energy
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    +1 to OP.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    And maybe more than 2 freaking columns for mods for iOS so I don’t break my finger every time I want to scroll down to the bottom.
    d91yz2glr6kn.png

Mine shows 4 across. Strange yours is 2??!!
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    d91yz2glr6kn.png

Im using most current ios and have 4
    7lsr7v3wr4tw.png
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    d91yz2glr6kn.png

7lsr7v3wr4tw.png

I have 4 as well on my old iPhone 6. Dude must be on an ancient 5s.
  • Options
    I think you guy missed it. Credits has been take off themain screen when you first open the game. Nothing to do with screen size
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    I'd rather show all four energy

1 agree with this
  • Options
    d91yz2glr6kn.png

7lsr7v3wr4tw.png

Actually I’m on an iPad Pro 10.5 iOS version 11.4.1 which is the newest version available. In other words my iPad is way newer than your ancient iPhone 6, @RawneKarrde .
  • Options
    d91yz2glr6kn.png

7lsr7v3wr4tw.png

Actually I’m on an iPad Pro 10.5 iOS version 11.4.1 which is the newest version available. In other words my iPad is way newer than your ancient iPhone 6, @RawneKarrde .

Then the issue is product specific you need to hit up apple.
  • GambrinusKluk
    222 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    There is so much unused room at the top.l6h6uokthite.png
    No reason not to show all 4 energies and credits. Also shorten or remove that **** level bar that nobody cares about.
  • Options
    On iPad Pro there is no room at all.
    7aca76jsdbly.jpeg
  • Options
    d91yz2glr6kn.png

Or a look from the bottom button would be nice there
  • Options
    I agree. I want to see how much credits I own.
  • Options
    Allu wrote: »
    Agreed. Instead we have a gigantic (and useless at max lvl) exp bar covering 1/4th of the screen width... Even when useful it's ridiculously big.
    7v9qctfre2fs.jpg
    tka0ia5dopn4.jpeg

I have a big empty spot
  • Options
    While I'm not opposed to credits being on the main screen, its rather pointless there IMO. Why do you care how many credits you have until you are looking at a screen where you there is something you want to consider buying with credits - and guess what, all those screens show you your credits.
  • Options
    d91yz2glr6kn.png

This is really bad design for a ipad