Teebo as Leader

Never thought much of him until yesterday when I faced a Teebo led team. His lineup was Teebo, Rey, Daka, Finn, and Sid. I won the match but things got interesting when everybody but Sid went stealthed forcing my Jedi to attack him. I'm thinking if he had another fast glass cannon like Rey in there instead of Finn things could have gotten really interesting.

It made me think about the viability of a Teebo led team. I know a lot of people are looking for ways to get outside the speed meta and I think that could be one way to do it. For how easy he is to acquire in the gw shipments, I think he could be on of the games hidden secrets. Any thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I run him as Leader to break the turn chain by more random AI refocus. Also his not leaderskill special hit takes away taunts is very useful.
  • Options
    Plus his regular attack destroys turn meter when he's stealthed. I really don't see much downside in using him other the than the randomness of his leader ability
  • Von
    119 posts Member
    Options
    The best I team with Teebo lead in my opinion would be Teebo, Rey, FOTP or RPilot, Ewold Elder, Old Daka or RG. It should be awesome. Currently working on it. Have all of them 7 or 6 stars. The worst to farm are Rey and Elder. Takes forever, still 6*
  • Options
    I am farming Teebo for a Plan C meta change. If damage is toned down relative to HP he will be a nightmare.

These are the "creative" scenarios I can think of:

1) Very heavy HP enemy with one healer that can cast early on like Lumi. Always use Lumi, then even if dies you heal for 3 turns. Every char needs to be top HP. RG. Phasma, Kylo, Nightsister or Asajj. Maybe RG not needed. Not clear who to target and if they go stealth randomly and heal, a nightmare. This team need to last to 4th turn.

2) All max Ewoks. A dream? Hard farm.

3) any team with specialty tactics like Revives (Daka, Elder) or Stun (Daka, Dooku, RG, RP, etc), Counter (Fives, Dooku, Ayala, etc)...
  • Options
    Yeah it's a shame the ewoks are so hard to farm, I'd love to build up a team with three of them along with Rey and Yoda. If Rey and yoda don't go stealth they'll get foresight and then the crazy ewok synergies will cause the other team nightmares. For now though, I'm thinking of just swapping out Teebo after I farm him with Royal guard and making him the leader.