'Auto Assign Mods'

So i see that in the basic tab each hero has its recommended mod sets. When i hit the auto assign it assigns the best mods available from the recommended mod sets, even if they are useless level 1 grey 1 dot mods.

Is it worth auto assigning these mods to get the recommended set bonuses and then leveling up the mod to 15 or keep what i already have which gives the hero different set bonuses and a better overall power? I understand the recommended set bonus would be more beneficial but is it worth sacrificing all the other stat boosts from my better original mods?

An example of what i'm trying to say is i have six 5 dot blue health mods on a hero and it is recommending i switch to a combination of grey/green/blue mods ranging from 1-4 dot in speed and potency

if i am understanding the new mod system correctly i can upgrade the grey mods through slicing(?) but i don't have the required resources for that at the minute

Replies

• Options
    Generally stick with what you have unless what you have is useless. The game's algorithm is as you say very inflexible and will neglect great mods just because they're not the right set.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    I would not trust anything this game tries to auto assign. Clearly whoever wrote the algorithm is clueless. 1-4 dot mods cannot be upgraded and are trash.
  • Options
    That system doesn't work. Simply ignore it for now and continue to stick to discord bots, internet and your instinct/knowledge of the game.
  • Options
    I've been told the "auto-assign" feature isn't working yet.