Level 75 help

So I'm pretty disorganized. I'm level 75, and my currently maxed out units are Boba, Yoda, Biggs, Wedge and DV.
I have at level 70/71 LS(Farm boy), Luminara, Tarkin, Jedi Consular, JKAnakin, Old Ben. ( Of those, I know I need to level up Tarkin).
Of the above, all are G8, except Yoda - G9 And JKA - G7.
Also TIE Fighter Pilot level 62,G7
And then it goes G6: Bariss(lvl 52), Mission(67), Royal Guard (67), Sidious (58), Embo(61), StormtrooperHan(57), Resistance Pilot(55), Mace (G5, lvl 52), Basil's (53).
Also, Range Trooper (55), Hera (58), Talia (56), Kanan(44), Zeb(G5,55)
So I just got access to Assualt Battles, what do I need to do to at least beat the first couple of tiers?
Also, I need scoundrel/bounty Hunter suggestions. Who should I level? A bunch of new bounty hunters are out, should I still level Stormtrooper Han and get Lando? Should I concentrate solely on BHs?
My Phoenix squad exists halfway, should I concentrate on it so I can get Thrawn?
I'm not even getting into the disaster that is Ships.

Replies

• Options
    I think mostly its about gear and * level rather than actual character level. When you say maxed out do you mean 7* or do you mean maxed to your player level?
  • Options
    I'm not even getting into the disaster that is Ships.
    Why not? You have a good set of pilots and an admiral there. Pilots are a big part of a ship's power. Go get those fleet arena payouts! B)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    The general advice would be to:

1. Build your best arena team, try to climb as high as possible in the arena, and prioritize the arena team to acquire a steady income of crystals. If you want more specific advice for your arena team, you should register to swgoh.gg and post a link to your profile here.
    2. Farm teams to unlock various legendary characters. Phoenix are required to unlock Thrawn and at the same time they can unlock Palpatine since they are also rebels. An empire team is required to unlock R2D2. Palpatine and Thrawn could be two of the 5 members on that team. 5 specific rebels (including R2D2) are all required at 7* to unlock CLS. Those are the first legendary and heroic characters to farm for. The teams you collect will at the same time be viable for other game modes as well. From there on continue to BB8 and JTR - but that may normal order may change when new legendary characters are introduced over the next 7 months.
    3. Have a scoundrel team strong enough to manage the highest tier of the credit heist available to you. You really need those credits to develop your roster. Boba Fett is still an MVP for this and he's also viable in other game modes.
  • Hello_There
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I don't have any 7*, I mentioned maxed to level 75. That's all pretty General advice. But like for credit heist and other BH events - a bunch of new bounty hunters are out. Should I still focus on Boba, StHan, Lando, or just get BHs? Which bounty Hunters should I focus on?

Should I focus on BH first or on Phoenix?
  • Options
    I don't have any 7*, I mentioned maxed to level 75.
    Then you are not maxed out and you need to farm your arena team members up to 7* as your #1 priority.
    That's all pretty General advice. But like for credit heist and other BH events - a bunch of new bounty hunters are out. Should I still focus on Boba, StHan, Lando, or just get BHs? Which bounty Hunters should I focus on?
    A pure BH team is more powerful than a mix but also harder ot farm. For now I would work with that you have. You don't need to 3* credit heists, you just need to be able to beat them and a couple of maxed out toons with lesser supporting toons has a shot at that.
    1) Arena team to 7*
    2) Get some fleet action going
    3) Scoundrels for credit heist
    4) a B-team e.g. Phoenix

Phoenix -> Palpatine/Thrawn is the conventional path because it's optimal but you can succeed going other routes.

• Options
    Ok, my current arena team is Bastila leader, Yoda, boba, Luminara, farmboy. Considering the rooms I have, is there a better lineup?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have any 7*, I mentioned maxed to level 75. That's all pretty General advice. But like for credit heist and other BH events - a bunch of new bounty hunters are out. Should I still focus on Boba, StHan, Lando, or just get BHs? Which bounty Hunters should I focus on?

Focus on farmable scoundrels (not BH) first. There is a rank requirement for later tiers of credit heist. A geared 3* scoundrel won't help you there. Boba is great for other game modes as well. St han is required for CLS event. Farming ST Han is not wasted at all. A 4* g7 chewie will do as filler for now.

There's no need for maxing out scoundrels yet. Just get them ready for credit heist. Then only develop further the ones that are used elsewhere as well. Phoenix are more important.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, my current arena team is Bastila leader, Yoda, boba, Luminara, farmboy. Considering the rooms I have, is there a better lineup?

Bastilla leading a full jedi team is strong currently. Ezra is a great attacker. GMY and QGJ are as well. You will need Kanan for your phoenix team anyway, but there are better jedi tanks, f.ex. Old Ben who is needed for CLS as well.

Farmboy doesn't quite fit in your team. Neither does Boba, but he might do the job for the time being.
  • Options
    Jedi is one way to go, as Waqui suggested.

Another would be a mixed team with Wedge lead, Biggs, Boba, Old Ben plus one other..maybe Yoda, maybe Farmboy.

Wedge lead gives Rebels self heal on crit, Boba has self-rez and Biggs shares crit chance buff and triggers Biggs + Wedge + 1 other alpha strike. Old Ben and Boba give you crowd control capability.

I run Wedge, Biggs, Kylo unmasked, Boba and Leia in arena. Crit city! :D
  • Options
    Ok, that advice about arena team is excellent! Thank you. So should I improve Bariss? And leave Luminara alone?
    So for scoundrels, Boba, obviously. I can keep Chewie at 4*, and other scoundrels at G7?