Target Switching Automatically (?)

When I play in auto mode, I notice my characters are occasionally switching targets on me! I know when a character is taunting, that pulls aggro, but sometimes it seems the target is switching even without a taunt and after I already selected a target...

Am I missing something?!?!

Replies

• Athena
    59 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    The AI is generally pretty silly and seems to like to spread attacks out, its best to focus manually on the real threats first then let it auto finish off the non threats
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Options
    I've noticed my target switching when I fight. I never use AI. The last 2 days though I notice my player is targeting a different person than the last one.
  • Options
    I find that it tends to switch after an AoE, does it happen to you too?
  • Options
    I'm finding more n more that I can't target the enemy on the far left in PVP battles.... Is this a bug?
  • xylitol0524
    59 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    This bug is so silly..I just barely missed top 50 because it decided to change targets (NOT DURING AUTO COMBAT) and target the barriss instead of the dooku resulting in the barriss full healing the silly dooku and wasting another minute of fight time
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Options
    Ok, glad I'm not going insane!! :confused:
  • Options
    I run into problems a cpl times a day where I cant target certain characters. Usually the far left as mentioned above. Its come close to costing me a few times.
  • Options
    Mine just loves to target Ben or Dooku it has sometimes caused me to miss a kill before Chewie gets off his taunt. I do pay closer attention now.
  • Options
    This seems to only happen when I fight against certain players. I'm wondering if those are EA insiders :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Just had three instances of this in one fight tonight. It changed my target from the half health healer I was focusing, to some other full health character without a taunt. And of course, the healer got a heal off because of it...
  • Jugilismaani
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    -
    Post edited by Jugilismaani on