Difficulty of farming

Enfys Nest is a character that is viable at low rarity (star count), so i’m not incredibly upset about her being set on a fleet 5 hard node that a very small percent of people are able to do. I’m at 2.5 million GP, and I can’t even beat all of the fleet 5 normal battles, so the hard battles aren’t available for me to even attempt.
A lot of newer characters other than Enfys are, however, NOT viable at low stars, and are going to be important for raids. With that in mind, please... PLEASE don’t put them on nodes that only 5% of players can farm. These characters shouldn’t be harder to unlock than any of the legendary, heroes journey, or LS/DS 9 node characters. If they’re only on a single hard node, they take long enough to farm as it is. I’ve been playing for almost 2 years, and I usually spend over $100 a month (sometimes considerably more) on his game. I can’t even BEGIN to farm a character who’s on fleet 5 hard. With this in mind, when it comes time to make the KoTOR characters farmable, consider what i’ve said.
Add them to GW shipments