FOTP?

Question for those who are more advanced in this game than I. I have FOTP unlocked at 1 star and close to gear VII. Wondering if I should continue to invest in him as a possible B squad member for GW. Is he any good these days? I feel like nobody sings him praises anymore. Would it be worthwhile to get him to 5 stars?

Replies

• CollinF
    203 posts Member
    Options
    He's definetely a solid character but there are better attacking options now like GS. I'd say if u like him and think u could work him into certain squads then go for it!
  • Options
    It's because poe cannot protect him like he use to. He is still good with phasma lead or if you have qgj, gs. Still potent as ever, I wouldn't use him tho till atleast 6 star.
  • Options
    He still hits like a wrecking ball, just his health that got nerfed

I use him in my arena team and i usually finish #1
  • Options
    I use him in my GW C team and he works wonders. At only 3*, he'll kill 2 of the enemies as long as he is never focused. Extremely low health though.
  • Javofett
    65 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    He is a solid character. Imo he is a must have.

Edit: he is in my main team.
  • Options
    Sounds like he's getting added to my slow farm list. TY all!
  • Options
    He is good. Now, you will use about 100 energy every single day for 4 months to 6* him. How many energy refreshes can you afford? When you add Rey and FOTP as objective you will use the 2 50 Crystal refreshes every single day for months with not much left to gear. That's what you need to assess. With other farmable chars you can gear much faster, and get them to usable much faster too.
  • Options
    FOTP hard notes actually provide useful purple gears. Go for it.
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Options
    I use him regularly at 3* level 50 gear v as a suicide squad member. He either draws hits, or delivers enough punishment to be worthwhile. He's definitely on my list of toons to build up. (If I ever have enough credit)
  • Options
    One of the hardest hitters in the game. But very low health, usually gets one shotted by my QGJ assist. Imo not worth the very difficult farm.
  • Options
    I run him with daka. Attackers have to make a choice to take him out and giving daka a 1/3 to revive him or kill daka first instead
  • Options
    He got nerfed now is health is super low
  • Options
    I use to love him because he hits so hard.
    You have to have him in the right team. Knowing he's going to die. But have fast characters that call an assist
    I use qgj as lead and then I usually have ig86 and gs all three hit hard a call assists and lumi to back them works wel in arena but not for gw
  • Options
    Currently running a 4* level 70 max gear FOTP.

Absolutely love him. Before you can raise his stars he's fairly squishy but he adds on a little hp after advancing him some.

It's a slow farm with 2 hard node locations though so keep an eye out for him in the shipments.
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    Options
    I have him 6* almost 7, continue with him and do not farm the ugly bug GS he will be getting a nerf plus he's ugly.. Fotp is a very good hero and worth the grind he's on my A team
    Dooku
    Fotp
    RG
    Lumi
    Rey
  • Options
    He seems to be Triple Tapping again so he might be well worth it.
  • Options
    You guys be getting lucky with these stars
    I just hit 5* today and I been farming him since he came out!
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    They made him average with other dps, hes just a lot slower.

Farming him is going to take a couple of months as well.
  • Options
    Really, I just want a decent DPS to add to my B and C squads for GW. I want someone that can help take out a GS, Rey, Sidious, etc. when I need them to.

I don't mind a grind as long as it is worth the purpose the character serves. I only play one other mobile game that has been a constant grind for 3+ years. Sounds like FOTP would be a good fit and could get the job done at 4-5 stars as long as he avoids getting hit. I'll be ok with his grind :).
  • Options
    Having FOTP makes GW very easy. He can one shot so many people.