Is captain han coming back?

He was required for several TB battles until he glitches out so they "temporarily" removed him as a requirement, is he combing back and if so when? Don't wanna use the time to finish starring him only for it to never be a requirement

Replies

• Options
    No idea if/when he would be coming back for TB but if the cadence follows for Hero Journeys I feel like Captian Han will be a prime candidate for a Jedi Knight Luke Hero's Journey so starring him up wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Star him up ... be will most likely be needed
  • Options
    Def gonna be needed for Jedi luke along with ROLO, Hoda and R2, and maybe even Wampa
  • Options
    Every character is better at 7* than at 4*. Rank him up.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    He can daze,heal,dispel debuffs,and revive. He's not a great toon but he can be useful for TB and TW. Goes with any rebel team and has a scoundrel tag and you see scoundrel teams being effective with the new toons that we've gotten lately. I do see him being used in some kind of hero journey down the road but if not it wouldn't be a waste of a 7*
  • Options
    JK_47 wrote: »
    Def gonna be needed for Jedi luke along with ROLO, Hoda and R2, and maybe even Wampa

Wampa doesn’t make sense. The toons needed for the last two heroes journeys were characters that fight with the hero, not against. It’d been dumb if CG requires Wampa..,just maybe I should expect it!
  • Options
    Have a light side and dark side mix. That would be cool. Make it 5 & 5. He's the one most of us have been waiting for. Go big or go home.

ROLO
    CHan
    Lando
    Hoda
    R2

Vader
    Palpatine
    Wampa
    Boba
    Veers
  • Options
    Most likely a Rebel Chewbacca or C3P0 event would take place first to fill that fifth spot to go with Commander Luke, Captain Han, Rebel Officer Leia and Hermit Yoda.
  • Options
    I'd love to see an OT Chewie but also it's insane to have 4...
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

You mean insane like 5 han's?
  • Options

You never know we could get General Han Solo from RTOJ & the EU ;-).

• Options

You never know we could get General Han Solo from RTOJ & the EU ;-).

Dont forget Lego Star Wars Han.. oops, i mean ian
  • Options
    Gul_Ski73 wrote: »
    Clearly, we need General Han, Mudtrooper Han, Lego Han, Carbonite Han, and Shower Scene Han.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Rebel Chewie would make sense cause then they could release The OT Falcon with him and raid Han as pilots maybe even farmer luke
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Gul_Ski73 wrote: »
    Clearly, we need General Han, Mudtrooper Han, Lego Han, Carbonite Han, and Shower Scene Han.

I still waiting on han incased in Carbonite
  • Options
    Blind Han from RotJ
  • Options
    STRYKER667 wrote: »
    Rebel Chewie would make sense cause then they could release The OT Falcon with him and raid Han as pilots maybe even farmer luke
    Clearly, OT Falcon would have to drop around the same time as Jedi Luke, along with some other stuff with an Episode 6 theme, and the Falcon would be piloted by Lando and Nien Nunb.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    It’s a little annoying for those players that invested in CHS early on to benefit their Guild....
  • Options
    Have a light side and dark side mix. That would be cool. Make it 5 & 5. He's the one most of us have been waiting for. Go big or go home.

ROLO
    CHan
    Lando
    Hoda
    R2

Vader
    Palpatine
    Wampa
    Boba
    Veers

Awesome idea
  • Options
    R2 seems to cover all time periods. So no TFA R2 - does nothing for entire battle, Unless he is only toon left. Then calls Hermit Luke as a reinforcement, who then does nothing for 50 hits, and then dies if the War didnt time out...
  • Options
    Jabba legendary event where you require all 5 Hans because reasons.
  • Options
    Jedi Luke will require:

CLS
    Rolo
    Captain han
    Lando
    *One newly released toon

#markmywords
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Jedi Luke will require:

CLS
    Rolo
    Captain han
    Lando
    *One newly released toon

#markmywords

Cls
    Rolo
    Captain Han
    Hermit Yoda
    C3PO

C3PO needs:

Chirpa
    Teebo
    Logray
    Wicket
    Paploo

Been my guess for a long time.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Thinks he’s a Jedi Luke requiring Wampa would take forever to do all of Empire into the final battle with Vader and Palpatine on the 2nd Death Star.
    It would require a 2 part Heroes Journey to get it all in.

Opener with Battle of Bespin, CLS vs Vader through the 3 scenes of the duel.
    A dumbed down CLS vs Rancor.
    Fight at the Sarlacc Pit with OT Chewie, Freed from Carbon Han Lando in Skiff Guard disguise and R2.
    Luke R2 and Hoda fighting made up stuff on Dagobah
    Luke and Vader fighting in the throne room of the Death Star II.
    Ending - Luke seeing ghosts confirming he is now officially crazy

Aside from the sarlacc pit, Luke fights everything alone from Empire on. His journey is separate from the others aside from R2 being witness to his growth as a Jedi.
  • Options
    I don’t see the guild event store toons being required for a legendary event. EA cannot make any money by requiring them like they have in the past when panic farming caused people to buy crystals. As much as I want a ROTJ Luke, I don’t see him coming for a while. CG has been building up for a Solo or KOTOR legendary event. Lots of toons to panic farm like the Vets or even way back when we had to finish our rebels for a CLS.
  • Options
    Heroes Journey != Legendary.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Hoda will definitely be required for Jedi Luke. It would not make any sense for him not to be required just because he isn't behind a paywall. They could easily add a bounty event that could be refreshed with crystals or add a pack in the store to make money from him.

Remember, whenever Jedi Luke shows up, it will be a journey based on the events of The Empire Strikes Back. Hoda is a key to that journey. Some people have some crazy theories about also needing Wampa or even Lobot. At this point, Hoda, CLS, ROLO and Cap Han are your leading candidates for currently released toons. The only reason I don't think R2 would be required is because he was used last time. He would make more sense from a movie standpoint because Luke has little interaction with C-3PO in the movie. If we see Bespin Han and Leia released, expect them to be needed. As for Wampa, I just don't see it. It would have been like requiring Vader for CLS. While Lobot would make a decent panic farm, Luke also doesn't have any interaction with him. Same thing with Lando.

I would think the event would have several Hoth levels, with possibly a CLS vs. Wampa level. Then move to training with Hoda with a possible CLS vs. Cave Vader. Then it would end on Bespin. Not sure if there would be a non-CLS level with Han and Leia vs. Stromtroopers and Boba Fett. There will definitely be a CLS vs. Vader level...possibly a level where CLS has to survive long enough to get his hand cut off with a similar mechanic to Old Ben's sacrifice.

I would say Jedi Luke is probably a year off or more. Really, the only thing you can do to prepare is farm the obvious toons and possibly make sure you 7* every Rebel just in case. If any ESB toons are released in the future, stay on top of those as well.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    EdSolo wrote: »
    Hoda will definitely be required for Jedi Luke. It would not make any sense for him not to be required just because he isn't behind a paywall. They could easily add a bounty event that could be refreshed with crystals or add a pack in the store to make money from him.

Remember, whenever Jedi Luke shows up, it will be a journey based on the events of The Empire Strikes Back. Hoda is a key to that journey. Some people have some crazy theories about also needing Wampa or even Lobot. At this point, Hoda, CLS, ROLO and Cap Han are your leading candidates for currently released toons. The only reason I don't think R2 would be required is because he was used last time. He would make more sense from a movie standpoint because Luke has little interaction with C-3PO in the movie. If we see Bespin Han and Leia released, expect them to be needed. As for Wampa, I just don't see it. It would have been like requiring Vader for CLS. While Lobot would make a decent panic farm, Luke also doesn't have any interaction with him. Same thing with Lando.

I would think the event would have several Hoth levels, with possibly a CLS vs. Wampa level. Then move to training with Hoda with a possible CLS vs. Cave Vader. Then it would end on Bespin. Not sure if there would be a non-CLS level with Han and Leia vs. Stromtroopers and Boba Fett. There will definitely be a CLS vs. Vader level...possibly a level where CLS has to survive long enough to get his hand cut off with a similar mechanic to Old Ben's sacrifice.

I would say Jedi Luke is probably a year off or more. Really, the only thing you can do to prepare is farm the obvious toons and possibly make sure you 7* every Rebel just in case. If any ESB toons are released in the future, stay on top of those as well.

You mean aside from Lando pulling Luke into the M F after getting his had chopped off? But Yes, Lando doesn't do combat along side of Luke, but still played a pivotal role in his escape from Vader.
  • Options
    Okay, a Hoth Luke wouldnt make sense at all because during ESB on Hoth, wasnt Luke a commander? Hence, "Commander" Luke Skywalker.
  • Options
    EdSolo wrote: »

I think you’re forgetting that if they’re gonna do a Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, the final battle will be him confronting Vader. So, maybe rolo/Capt Han, though that will only be the first half (first fight where you lose...). You’ll need Lando for rescuing Han, as well as the potential there for C-3PO and Rebel Chewie (the 2x panic farm yet to be released, like the vets). The way I’d roll those out would be a Death Star ship raid in the next 6 months with chewie and the falcon as rewards. 3 months after that, 3PO requiring Ewoks or something and then 2-3 months later Jedi Luke. There’s also the potential to swap the legendaries around, since we already have an Ewok event, and make chewie a legendary requiring Solo toons (panic farm!), and 3PO a marquee.
    My prediction for fights would be:
    1. CLS v wampa, because it’d be fun!
    2. Captain Han to rescue Luke
    3. Hoda to train Luke, fight cave Vader
    4. CLS to bespin, fight real Vader.
    5. Chewie, Lando, Rolo and 3PO escape bespin (maybe...)
    6. CLS, Rolo, Chewie, 3PO and Lando rescue Han from Jabba
    7. CLS and Rolo fight scout troopers
    8. CLS vs Vader
    9. CLS vs Emperor
    10. Vader vs Emperor