Compensation for service disruption not awarded fairly

Dirlyn
160 posts Member
I have two devices. I play two accounts. One received mail today from the system awarding 450k credits as compensation for a service disruption with the game. The other device and account did not receive this compensation.

Is there a delay, or are only some people getting compensated; while the others are left not knowing that they're missing out? Fair is fair, give to all; not some.
I don't care anymore. I tried to be nice, I tried to speak my concerns... you trolls just brought me to the dark side. Way to go. Working as intended.

Replies

• Options
    What irked me a few times already was the game crashing during a hard mission at the beginning of stage 3/3 - and loosing the complete amount of energy. Lost quite a bit of available actions by that.
  • Options
    Deianirrah wrote: »
    What irked me a few times already was the game crashing during a hard mission at the beginning of stage 3/3 - and loosing the complete amount of energy. Lost quite a bit of available actions by that.

Wow you lost 12-20 energy :D What a disaster.
    Dirlyn wrote: »
    I have two devices. I play two accounts. One received mail today from the system awarding 450k credits as compensation for a service disruption with the game. The other device and account did not receive this compensation.

Is there a delay, or are only some people getting compensated; while the others are left not knowing that they're missing out? Fair is fair, give to all; not some.

The 450 k is for the login bonus previous month (it used to be an achievement) I think they are still sending them out, so there might be some delay. Did you start both accounts at the same time? Maybe the other account got the achievement the regular way if it started earlier.

• Deianirrah
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Deianirrah wrote: »

Wow you lost 12-20 energy :D What a disaster.
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irk

'irk' as in 'annoy', 'irritate', Yanno? Not exactly what I'd call a 'disaster' - yet something that I would aptly name an unnecessary bug.

And no, it is not just '12-20 energy' but 16 per attempt on Hard - which quickly accumulates and counts as one of the three possible daily attempts on a single Hard mission as well.

At least I know why it happened: because I had the audacity to select a target opponet while they were still doing their intro sequence. One just has to wait until everything is in normal combat view - or one does risk a crash and the subsequent energy loss.

• Dirlyn
    160 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    It can not be the Feb achievement bug that alot of people were having troubles with, because i got that on both accounts. The compensation for that was stated as 350k credits. The compensation I am asking about was a total of 450k; so it is obviously something else. I find it funny how some bug reports get answered, and some get ignored. typical.
    I don't care anymore. I tried to be nice, I tried to speak my concerns... you trolls just brought me to the dark side. Way to go. Working as intended.
  • Options
    It can not be the Feb achievement bug that alot of people were having troubles with, because i got that on both accounts. The compensation for that was stated as 350k credits. The compensation I am asking about was a total of 450k; so it is obviously something else. I find it funny how some bug reports get answered, and some get ignored. typical.

Hmm I browsed the forum a bit and multiple people said they got 450k for the lost feb achievement bug. 100k more than the actual achievement. I guess you got lucky with one account and got the achievement and an extra 450k bonus
  • Dirlyn
    160 posts Member
    Options
    great way to handle bug reports... no words from the actual devs, and forum trolls telling me simply that i am wrong. this is why i don't come here often or care anymore. another way this game is cruising downhill into obscurity.... it's fallen to 133rd for top apps in the store... you know you're doing bad when Candy Crush is still beating you.... smh
  • Pindasauskanon
    1803 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    great way to handle bug reports... no words from the actual devs, and forum trolls telling me simply that i am wrong. this is why i don't come here often or care anymore. another way this game is cruising downhill into obscurity.... it's fallen to 133rd for top apps in the store... you know you're doing bad when Candy Crush is still beating you.... smh

Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Options

Candy crush has been the biggest mobile game in the world for 3 years you numbskull. He is right about the compensation. It has been confirmed by the community manager that 450k was the payout for missing login credits. You get that achievement once. The fact that you were paid twice is a bug. I hope they fix that for you.