GameCenter Achievement for completing the Tutorial is not unlocking!

Prev13
Hi,

I contacted EA Customer support about this issue twice and they have eventually pointed me in the direction of these forums.

I am having a issue where the GameCenter achievement for completing the tutorial has not been unlocked. As it didn't unlock when I completed the tutorial, I can not obtain it. I have no way of going back and replaying the tutorial or attempting to make the achievement be awarded, as there is no way to access that part of the game again.

I was told to post here, not sure what good it will do.

Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Bump.

I wonder why EA customer service even told me to post here.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Andreww wrote: »
    Bump.

Read a few more threads in this forum and you will start to understand how detached they are from the game, and unsupportive.

Another player directed here fro CS @EA_Jesse. This issue is not as important as some of the customers getting ripped off, but worth noting at least. I've experienced the same issue with Google Play regarding the completing the first mission achievement.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Keaven wrote: »
    Andreww wrote: »
    Bump.

Read a few more threads in this forum and you will start to understand how detached they are from the game, and unsupportive.

Another player directed here fro CS @EA_Jesse. This issue is not as important as some of the customers getting ripped off, but worth noting at least. I've experienced the same issue with Google Play regarding the completing the first mission achievement.

Thank you for at least replying. Yeah, I have been reading some of the other threads and noticing that the Customer Support doesn't even bother replying most of the time.

It is frustrating. I was in E-Mail support for around a week and with 2 different people. The only support they offered was; "This is frustrating, I can understand because I play games too. Have you tried reinstalling?". Once that didn't work, I got directed here.
  • Options
    Basically the achievement for completing the first training mission won't unlock. What is up with that? it's been a while since this game came out, why not fix it?
  • Options
    Got the same issue, it's quite annoying that it won't unlock. Imagine the uproar if this happened on console, like achievements or trophies just straight up don't work.
  • Options
    Aufinator wrote: »
    Got the same issue, it's quite annoying that it won't unlock. Imagine the uproar if this happened on console, like achievements or trophies just straight up don't work.

I agree.

I have every achievement apart from completing the tutorial and winning 100 Arena Battles. I am getting close to the Arena Battles achievement, so the only one I am not going to have is for completing the tutorial, despite now being level 35.
  • Options
    Basically the achievement for completing the first training mission won't unlock. What is up with that? it's been a while since this game came out, why not fix it?

Have the same issue and I have a topic open about this. As bad as it sounds, I am glad to know that I am not the only one.

I posted a few days ago and still have not had any sort of reply from EA.
  • Options
    This achievement doesn't award in Google Play Games either. I'm assuming they forgot to code it in...
  • Options
    This achievement doesn't award in Google Play Games either. I'm assuming they forgot to code it in...

Weird.

I contacted E-Mail support and they didn't even acknowledge there was a issue. What they told me to do was reinstall the game and failing that come to these forums, and here I am.

Got nearly all achievements apart from the one that should unlock first.
  • D0SRARE
    40 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

I have the same issue and contacted them but got a response something about posting it here to inform others if they have the same problem.
    Post edited by Lightforce22 on
  • Andreww
    36 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    D0SRARE wrote: »

I have the same issue and contacted them but got a response something about posting it here to inform others if they have the same problem.

Looks like we do.

I doubt EA will even reply, but I am coming back daily to bump my thread and check if others have the issue.
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Sigh... bump.
  • Options
    It's still not fixed for you?
  • Options
    D0SRARE wrote: »
    It's still not fixed for you?

Nope. Not fixed itself and no reply either.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Please keep bumping. It's good to be reminded how few topics get a response.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    It's holidays, doubt you will got a response coming few days. They should be back in 2016 though ;)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    I have this issue too. It's sad EA's customer support is so bad.
  • Options
    Elyndria wrote: »
    I have this issue too. It's sad EA's customer support is so bad.

Yup.

Hope it gets fixed, or even acknowledged.
  • Options
    Forever in Exile.
  • Options
    I never paid any attention to the Google play achievements do they actually award anything in game as I always assumed it didn't really
    mean anything?
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Late night bump.
  • Options
    Same issue here.
  • Options
    robiel317 wrote: »
    Same issue here.

Lets try make EA notice it!
  • Options