I think Rex is giving turn meter twice to clones

So, when Rexs second ability "Squad Discipline" is used, and does not dispel any negative effects, clone allies gain an obscene amount of turn meter (and Rex himself gains almost a full meter). I've been thinking as to what could have gone wrong and I think I know what it is.
Clone allies are getting the 60% for clones and the 30% that non Clones are supposed to gain.

I'm not sure what is happening when he dispels debuffs (everyone seems to gain full meter) but I can assume that there is an incorrect value for the bonus turn meter per debuff (potentially an integer instead of a decimal for instance) or that everyone is gaining the clone value when a debuff is dispelled.

I'm fairly certain of the first half of this post. It explains the turn meter problems in the simplest way possible. The second issue (full meter on a dispel) could have multiple problems, so I can't be nearly as certain.
Love,
CookieCrispp

Replies

• ZarAzi
    249 posts Member
    Options
    I've yet to test him out but I know he only gives tenacity up to himself instead of everyone else. That skill of his is definitely bugged for sure.