Confused about sinergy

Can someone please explain how can a disparate band of ships, from all over the spectrum(rebels, empire, FE, resistance), can have a better sinergy than all the separatists?

If there is no sinergy advantage in ship battles, then why make it different classes? Just for the sake of diversity? Did one of the factions felt that it wasn't included and yelled discrimination?

Replies

• Options
    There’s really not enough ships to focus too much on synergy. Capital ship matters most for synergy if anything
  • Options
    Seperatists have arguabley the best ship synergy in the game right now bar having a capital ship
  • Options
    Weaselcult wrote: »
    Seperatists have arguabley the best ship synergy in the game right now bar having a capital ship

the rigged rng makes them useless. from the first salvo, 90% of the time, every bug ship is X-ed. That means defeat (against the predominant executrix)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Any ship that will TL, has synergy with biggs.

Many of those are not rebels.

There are ships that can heal and redirect fire, those are mostly galactic republic, and can all be very useful.

The main teams that have always ruled ships have never really had any synergy, and those teams still run just fine now.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

There are ships that can heal and redirect fire, those are mostly galactic republic, and can all be very useful.

The main teams that have always ruled ships have never really had any synergy, and those teams still run just fine now.

So, as i was saying earlier, the factions are actually useless. There is no actual(discernible) advantage like in the main arena. Thanks for making me discover it by wasting time upgrading the bugs...which are useless outside fleet arena and less useless in it.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sounds like you haven't upgraded them enough if you are losing with Geonosians on offense.

There aren't a ton of ships right now to have too many faction specific synergies. There are Empire ones with capitals. Likewise Home One with Rebels, and Ghost with Rebels, as well as specifically with Phantom II. Biggs has higher crit chance with all Rebels, etc. There are also some First Order synergies, I think with Command Shuttle.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

So, as i was saying earlier, the factions are actually useless. There is no actual(discernible) advantage like in the main arena. Thanks for making me discover it by wasting time upgrading the bugs...which are useless outside fleet arena and less useless in it.
    1) Nobody made you do anything. If you chose to follow advice that was your decision. Own it.
    2) The bugs do have synergy with each other and with Home One.
    3) If you don't like the advice you're getting then RTFM and figure out your own strategy.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Sounds like you haven't upgraded them enough if you are losing with Geonosians on offense.

There aren't a ton of ships right now to have too many faction specific synergies. There are Empire ones with capitals. Likewise Home One with Rebels, and Ghost with Rebels, as well as specifically with Phantom II. Biggs has higher crit chance with all Rebels, etc. There are also some First Order synergies, I think with Command Shuttle.

the bugs are at 7*, g12, V mods, full abbilities, the ships 7*, full abilities. I'm working on home one now to see how they work there.
  • Shadowscream
    970 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

the bugs are at 7*, g12, V mods, full abbilities, the ships 7*, full abilities. I'm working on home one now to see how they work there.

Bizarre, my 5* underleveled bugs got me 6* Tarkin by themselves! I can only imagine how much more lethal they will be at 7* —-> they will replace my Biggs 7* team for SURE.
    Can’t explain your experience....seems odd.
  • Options

You are a new player and you have the geonosians all 7* g12 with good mods and all 7* ships?.....
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

You are a new player and you have the geonosians all 7* g12 with good mods and all 7* ships?.....

who said i'm new? i started in december
  • Options

Well.... This is the new player sub forum so......
  • Options

Well.... This is the new player sub forum so......

either they moved me or i clicked the wrong subsection
  • Options

@BitterDevil can you post a link to your swgoh.gg account, so we can have a look at your lineup? There is no way your Geonosians shouldn't be rocking it in the Fleet Arena, especially on a shard that's well under a year old. There's got to be something missing, and perhaps we can figure it out with a review of your roster.

V

• Options
    Speaking as someone in a January fleet shard, maxed Geos are a real PITA. There are only 2 people in the shard who have them and they're mostly G11 but I struggle with my G11 biggs/G12 vader/G11 FOTP/G11 TFP/G8 Phantom/G9 Boba/G9 Silencer, I regularly lose on offence (granted, they're both running hounds tooth)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    Update:
    Figured the problem. My Executrix! Didn't have the 8th lvl tarkin ability, the one that gives 20% tm for destroying a ship.

Now....easy peasy :D
  • Options
    For ships only the capitol ship usually provides synergy according to faction. For ships themselves they get their synergy primarily from their skills. Like pairing ships with target lock with ones that get crit bonuses from it.t