Any word on the botched TW?

Nauros
5429 posts Member
This one is a garbage fire, with the greyed-out button and all. Expecting makegood Chewie shards.

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    This one is a garbage fire, with the greyed-out button and all. Expecting makegood Chewie shards.

I dont think there is any need for a make good.

There was a greyed out join button that you could hit anyway and still join.
  • Options
    One greyed out button that was very quicky understood makes it a garbage fire?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »

I dont think there is any need for a make good.

There was a greyed out join button that you could hit anyway and still join.

It goes beyond that. One Two guildmates claim that the TW disappeared completely, there's the thread about the opposing guild having more banners when they shouldn't... As I said, a garbage fire.
  • Options
    Not garbage fire, but we had 4 click join (even though it was greyed out) and when setup phase started where just kicked. They have screenshots of their names in the list and everything
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Not garbage fire, but we had 4 click join (even though it was greyed out) and when setup phase started where just kicked. They have screenshots of their names in the list and everything

@Syrup_Chugger3 are you sure they joined? They added the feature of the being on the list but marked not joined.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

@Syrup_Chugger3 are you sure they joined? They added the feature of the being on the list but marked not joined.

In our case, they joined (or so they claim) and then the whole thing disappeared for them, also erasing them from the list.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Syrup_Chugger3 are you sure they joined? They added the feature of the being on the list but marked not joined.

In our case, they joined (or so they claim) and then the whole thing disappeared for them, also erasing them from the list.

That's why I asked him, he said he has screen shots.
  • Options

Syrup_Chugger3 are you sure they joined? They added the feature of the being on the list but marked not joined.

No, it was the same scenario at least one confirmed via screenshot that he had joined, then when setup phase started it's as if he never did. Ah well, always next timem
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me and other guildies. We joined then later on TW disappeared. Others in guild could see our names but TW was gone.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

No, it was the same scenario at least one confirmed via screenshot that he had joined, then when setup phase started it's as if he never did. Ah well, always next timem

@Syrup_Chugger3 can you post the screen shot of him joined ?
  • Options
    The real question is what totally unrelated fix I need the patch turned the button to be grayed out.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The best way to get this attention is to report all this to Answers HQ. any screen shots will help to highlight this issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>