Todo 360 Kit Idea

3acl4roquoof.jpeg

Todo 360
Dark Side, Support, Droid, Scoundrel

Basic: Call Cad Bane to assist dealing 50% more damage. If Cad Bane is not active, grant 2 random allies offense up and foresight for 1 turn.

Special: Dispel all buffs from target enemy and grant them to all allies. All scoundrel and droid allies gain 5% turn meter for each buff they gain. (Cooldown 3)

Unique 1: If Cad Bane is present, Todo 360 has a new special ability “You are what I say you are”. You are what I say you are: Todo 360 instantly defeats himself. Deal bonus damage to all enemies equal to 60% of their max health. Dispel all buffs from enemies who are critically hit. This attack starts on cooldown. (Cooldown 4)

Unique 2: Todo 360 has +50% max protection, critical chance, and counter chance. If Cad Bane is active he shares these bonuses.

Replies

• Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Good idea but cooldown of thirth ability would be 6 or 10

Since he has no way to reduce that cooldown, I think it’s fair. And he dies after he uses it, so unless you have a reviver it’s a one time use ability.
  • Options
    Good idea but cooldown of thirth ability would be 6 or 10

Since he has no way to reduce that cooldown, I think it’s fair. And he dies after he uses it, so unless you have a reviver it’s a one time use ability.

No it's no fair because 60% of max health is pretty huge

The enemy can dodge, and they can heal. And while 60% of max health seems like a lot at first, in reality it's almost always less than 30% of their total max health and protection combined.