Ship battles

Ryanwhales
862 posts Member
edited September 2018
Why don't they ad in borrowing ships ship battles are driving me crazy so why dont they ad in ship borrowing so that it'll be easier
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
Post edited by Ryanwhales on

Replies

• Options
    Please share your thoughts
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They would need to retune the whole thing, adding an extra ship would make it too easy.
  • Options
    Same can be said about lightside, darkside, and cantina battles. It's a cakewalk when you can borrow a friend, but at least it's beatable. I can't 3 star any of the normal battles on tier 5 because of the massive amount of protection recovery, healing, and crit immunity on the enemy tanks that do more damage than my offensive ships. Oof
  • Options
    Same can be said about lightside, darkside, and cantina battles. It's a cakewalk when you can borrow a friend, but at least it's beatable. I can't 3 star any of the normal battles on tier 5 because of the massive amount of protection recovery, healing, and crit immunity on the enemy tanks that do more damage than my offensive ships. Oof

Oof.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    They would need to retune the whole thing, adding an extra ship would make it too easy.
    Arguably they need to retune or at least review the fleet PVE content anyway.