Please show us speed..

LukeDukem8
608 posts Member
edited September 2018
I think knowing the zetas are fine, but what i really look for is the speeds of the characters i am about to face in both arenas and especially TW. It is such a waste of time to go back and forth and research every team in tw, not to mention having to scroll back to that same team to research the next character.

And a counter when raiding that would show the % or total damage done in my current run would be great.

Replies

• Options
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    I think knowing the zetas are fine, but what i really look for is the speeds of the characters i am about to face in both arenas and especially TW. It is such a waste of time to go back and forth and research every team in tw, not to mention having to scroll back to that same team to research the next character.

And a counter when raiding that would show the % or total damage done in my current run would be great.

I don't see how there's enough room on the screen for all the info you're requesting.
    I will say the scrolling in TW is really annoying. That would probably make it easier when viewing opposing teams.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    The speed can be just below the face and the counter could go on the opposite side as the percentage remaining (which counts down, the other end would count up)
  • Options
    Allow us to tap on the character and the entire stats screen shows up. Then have an arrow on each side to be able to scroll through the entire team.
  • Options
    If you hold your finger down on the enemy toon you want to know about, it will take you to a character page, click on the stat icon.
  • Options
    If you hold your finger down on the enemy toon you want to know about, it will take you to a character page, click on the stat icon.

True, but then when you go back, you are back to the top of the sqauds screen, which means you need to scroll down to find the team again, and repeat the same process. I just want to see all the speeds on the same screen. It's a small enough 3 digit number to accommodate a little room. They can do zetas, I am sure they can do speed, since it's a captured number when you register.