New game mode idea?

PmanRingo
30 posts Member
edited March 2016
Been pondering ways that they could make this game have more content. I'm not complaining in any way, this post is simply to share my idea. I love the game so much that once I'm done with classes for the day I just play it and and constantly on it or the forums. I'm also a fan of fantasy football, which gave me an idea.. a game mode with a power cap. So say for each level in this mode there is a different power cap. You would have to decide whether or not you have all average players or one or two beasts along with a few crappy ones. This could be a challenge or event type thing. Kinda random but curious what yall think

New game mode idea? 21 votes

I like it
66% 14 votes
Stupid
23% 5 votes
I have a better idea (comment)
9% 2 votes

Replies

• Options
    fight a hardcore Rancor!!! Have him eat your toons and the Loose a few levels, so you have to level them back up. And give some good rewards.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    Can you explain your idea more than just a few words ?! I don't really know fantasy football..

#dontblamemeblamethewookie
  • DaKraken
    121 posts Member
    Options
    I dont understand what you are proposing.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    DaKraken wrote: »
    I dont understand what you are proposing.

Me too
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I think with the power cap you will see everyone using the same teams. People will min max what is the most viable option for that power level and build accordingly. Of course that could possibly change over time if there were more diverse options in the future..
    Even in the arena you already see top meta picks without a cap.

But if it's pure PvE it would be kinda cool.
    fight a hardcore Rancor!!! Have him eat your toons and the Loose a few levels, so you have to level them back up. And give some good rewards.

I think fighting one huge tough boss for a challenge event would be slick.
  • Options
    I figured not many people are into Star Wars AND sports...

He's proposing a Draftkings/Fanduel type mode. Having several nodes or levels to complete, like GW. First level, max team power level can only be 16k. Second level, power level can only be 19k, and so on. It'll make you switch up teams.
  • Options
    Now it looks like my idea was the chosen one :D
  • Options
    Now that I understand it it sounds really cool
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    First i 2nd ALL of the aforementioned ideas...but when the Galactic War comes to mind...i imagine a seemingly endless onslaught of mandalorians in war basilisks, mixed in with some sith cadets from koribban and other nefarious types. Make it so! Make it war on an entire shard that no one can survive! Set power lvls and rewards for pwr lvls, say kills/survival time/dmg etc... that way even the lowest lvls can rank on same board as top arena players...will bring another lvl of competition to game and whole galaxy of strategic plans..defensive/offensive/healer indefinitely
  • Options
    How about they fix everything that's currently wrong with the game before trying to move on to newer things