Capital ship stats

I need to increase stats of my Executrix. 5*, lvl 85 but I saw another player w/ 5*, lvl 77 whose ship stats were 3 higher than mine (147 to my 144). My Tarkin has 156 (36) speed to his Tarkin's 122 but my capital ship is still slower. Need to improve my ship stats but don't know how

Replies

• Options
    Pilot / captain stats are not relevant to ship stats. Only the pilot's GP rating matters.

Ways to increase pilot's GP:
    Add *s
    Add levels
    Add gear (higher gear levels also unlock some ship abilities)
    Add mods (higher *s and level = more power)
    Power up their abilities

• Options
    That's just it though, I've got all those things but still lower speed than another guy whose ship has higher speed regardless. I even swapped out my mods for all 5° speed mods & now my speed is actually slower than it was before. The only difference is that this particular opponent has 3 more speed on his Executrix but both are 5* & his is lvl 77 to my lvl 81
  • Options
    That's just it though, I've got all those things but still lower speed than another guy whose ship has higher speed regardless. I even swapped out my mods for all 5° speed mods & now my speed is actually slower than it was before. The only difference is that this particular opponent has 3 more speed on his Executrix but both are 5* & his is lvl 77 to my lvl 81

I don't think you're understanding what Rath_Tarr was saying. The actual speed of your Tarkin toon is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is his total power. If his Tarkin has more power than yours (whether it is through having a Zeta or two, all level 15 5-dot mods, more G12 pieces, whatever, his ship will be faster.

Right now, take a look at your Tarkin and tell us what is power is (found right above the rotating picture of the character). Then find the power for your opponent's and tell us that.