Legendary events listed in difficulties

Just wondering how hard each legendary event is. Considering artist of war is a pain I assume it's on the top of the list.

Replies

• Options
    Thrawn
    Bb8
    Palpatine
    Yoda
  • Options
    robjay04 wrote: »
    Thrawn
    Bb8
    Palpatine
    Yoda

Forgot R2D2, my dude.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    From personal experience:

1 - Artist of War
    2 - Emperor's Demise *
    3 - Pieces and Plans
    4 - Daring Droid *
    5 - Grandmaster's Training - joke

I've heard CLS is not as hard as Thrawn.

* Emperor's event I had most at level 78 or less and one at level 80. All G8. Rushed to prep for it and grabbed the 5 rebels I had closest to being ready. Definitely made it way harder.

** Daring Droid for me was easier because I already had 7* Palpatine. It's harder without, unless you're running zeta leads or imperial troopers.

#3 and #4 the Final Tier fights were over in less than 60-90 seconds. Yoda's fight took longer, however; I was level 76 and had Mace at 72 at the time.
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    1) Grand Admiral Thrawn
    2) R2-D2

Rest were so easy for me they weren’t even worth listing. Completed them with g8 or less, some with no mods at all, 0~2 Omega total, levels 71~80, or flat out auto first try.

Thrawn is by far the worst as a beginner player working their way up. Gave me an immense amount of grief. Just made it that much sweeter when I finally beat it. However, R2-D2; even at g10 across the board (most prepared squad I’ve ever had for any event) seemed difficult due to the high speeds in the event. They were really fast.

I can’t comment on JRT, as I am still preparing for it. As a near f2p (few marquee bundles and the two starters), it’s tough competing with the progression of others who have the luxury of spending on refreshes.

If this article was about Mythic - I apologize, I didn’t realize. Additionally I am not able to do Mythics, so again can’t judge... yet.
  • Options
    Thrawn is the hardest, hands down.
  • Options
    For me it was Thrawn, R2D2, BB8, Palpatine, GMY.
  • Options
    Turvantus wrote: »
    If this article was about Mythic - I apologize, I didn’t realize. Additionally I am not able to do Mythics, so again can’t judge... yet.
    Mythics or not, Thrawn is the hardest
  • Options
    Thrawn is hardest both in normal and in mythic haha. But boy is he worth it. ;P

Thrawn
    JTR
    R2/CLS/BB8
    Palp
    Yoda
  • Options

Thrawn
    JTR
    R2/CLS/BB8
    Palp
    Yoda

Do you know I got a 7* Grand Master Yoda without even noticing lol? :smiley:

Didn't even know I had him...found him down there on my roster hiding out...that's how easy his event is...
  • Options
    thrawn was the hardest to get to 7*... the rest of the tiers were fairly easy. R2/bb8 were really easy. I remember struggling with palp and GMY, but that was before we even had phoenix in the game.

CLS was really easy, last tier was slightly tough.
    JTR, Tier 5 was really hard I found, harder than T6 and 7

Chim event is easy. anything I am missing?
  • Options

Thrawn
    JTR
    R2/CLS/BB8
    Palp
    Yoda

Do you know I got a 7* Grand Master Yoda without even noticing lol? :smiley:

Didn't even know I had him...found him down there on my roster hiding out...that's how easy his event is...

Understandable. XD

Surprisingly, he was my last legendary to be at 7*.(even after RJT and Wompa lol)

This was just before his rework, and 10-11 months after i started this game!
  • Options
    As a level 81 player I thought that BB8 was harder event for me than Thrawn simple because those dudes would usually kill at least 1 and sometimes two or three of my characters before I even get started.
    Got Thrawn on my second attempt courteously of Death Troopers going AOE to start event without any regard for their tank which saved me some trouble dealing with his taunt.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    As I have gotten them all first time they came, my experience is very different
    Thrawn
    Yoda
    The rest a walk in the park
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Thrawn was the only one I can even remember as it was so hard compared to the rest. (Maybe because I was on #teamsabine)
  • Options
    Yoda and r2d2
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    Of the ones I’ve done,
    Thrawn hardest
    CLS
    R2D2
    Emperor
    BB-8
    Yoda easiest
  • Options
    Thrawn is by far the hardest event to play. On the flip side, JTR is the hardest to qualify for as the vets are a horrible farm. For these events G8 is genrally the target. For thrawn, you'll need G8 AND arena mods and unique omegas. For BB8, old kylo's zeta can turn him into a one man army. For CLS,,, I had it eay as on onlder player I had STHan and leia already geared so the event was easy. The palp and yoda events are on a snore level of difficulty.