Viable PVP Team strategies

Marcus_
31 posts Member
I am currently breaking my head at wich team would fare best in PVP

At the moment I'm running this team. (L70)
Phasma(L) 7*
Kylo 6*
Lumi 7*
Sidious 7*
Fives 6*
And I surprisingly make it in the top 10 most of the time.
Although I got the feeling it won't last, so I'm looking for alternatives.

I am one of the many fools that are farming for Yoda.
So when the event comes out these chars would be viable options to work with.

Phasma, Kylo, Lumi, Sidious, Fives, JC, Koth, QGJ, Barris, Yoda 6*, Teebo, Poggle, Savage.

All of them can be L70 6 or 7* if I focus on them.
Really been trying hard to work out the best team to finally get to the nr1 spot.

Thanks a lot

Replies

• DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    Personal preference, either drop Sid for Poggle, and focus on survivability or switch in Sid lead add Dooku with fives Poggle and Lumi.

Dropping Sid for Poggle nets you greater damage with your characters. Boost fives counter ability and you will see huge rewards. My fives is 20 shards from 6* full max on all and I can't wait to see him 6*. Also, while Sid can heal on a kill Poggle has much greater health to survive longer. With Poggle greater damage and advantage, you will see vast damage increase with phasma and fives slowing the enemy team mitigates that speed advantage.
  • Marcus_
    31 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't looked at it that wat. Thanks a lot, I will obviously try that.
    I had been looking at complete other options like QGJ LEAD teams, but that would be just one of the many and not at all one of the best.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Get GS, dooku, and Rey/FOTP. since you are going for yoda you probably already have QGJ, tho daka is another excellent choice. There are simply better options than Kylo fives and sid.