Mod Filters Feedback

although I am a constant forum reader this will be the first time I write. The new mods v2.0 update is so great that intrigued me to give some feedback on what I believe would make it perfect.

First of all, I would really love to be able to jump to a character’s mod set from an assigned mod in the mod list. Probably something like long pressing an assigned mod to get asked if you want to go to that character. This could make a check before transfer of an assigned mod a lot easier.

The rest of my comments are about the mod filter form, which is great at the moment but you always have to ask for more :)

Τhe most obvious is the “missing” mod level filter (1 to 15) that could help in finding mods for upgrade faster.

Next is the checkboxes at the top, “Only Unassigned Mods” & “Only Mods Not In Loadouts”. I understand that they are more user friendly like this, but they decrease the searching capabilities. I would prefer having a label Include followed by 3 checkboxes “Unassigned”, “Assigned” and “Loadouts” that could result in searches of any combination of the 3.

Saved for last the most extreme. As is, when you select something in the filter it is highlighted and included as a search parameter. This is working perfect when you are looking for mods having certain attributes but you cannot search for mods not having them. So, a very nice feature would be to press once on a filter choice to highlight it as green (include), and if you press on it again to highlight it as red (exclude) so that you can make more complex searches.

As I said in the begging, my comments are on what I believe would make it perfect. The mods update was one of the best games updates, and by far the best qol update, thank you guys .